Moz in Atlanta

still I cling

silly note writer
Is anyone else here going? It seems I'll be attending by myself, once again. It would be nice to maybe meet up with some kind folks?

By the way, doesn't it seem oddly appropriate to go to a Morrissey concert "alone?" ;)

I will be attending along with a friend. I'll be driving from Houston and picking her up in New Orleans.

will you be attending the so. carol. show as well?

cheers

I'll be coming from San Diego. I was here this summer with friends for the Chastain Park and Myrtle Beach shows. This time I am coming on my own just for the Atlanta show. Can't wait!!

I'll be coming from San Diego. I was here this summer with friends for the Chastain Park and Myrtle Beach shows. This time I am coming on my own just for the Atlanta show. Can't wait!!

Cool! San Diego.. that's pretty far.. i hope you are flying and not driving.. that would be horrendous. Hope to see all of you there.. Anyone want to meet for drinks or anything prior to the show?

cheers

Is anyone else here going? It seems I'll be attending by myself, once again. It would be nice to maybe meet up with some kind folks?

By the way, doesn't it seem oddly appropriate to go to a Morrissey concert "alone?" ;)

hee hee.. I've done it once or twice. No biggie really.. sometimes you just meet some really cool people.

Cool! San Diego.. that's pretty far.. i hope you are flying and not driving.. that would be horrendous. Hope to see all of you there.. Anyone want to meet for drinks or anything prior to the show?

cheers

I'm definately flying. I'm cashing in some airline miles so my flight cost me a cool 10 bucks!!.

I'd be down for some drinks before the show. Let me know where people would be meeting up. :D

That's true, I have met some cool people while standing in line.

Like I was saying, I probably can't make it to the Tabernacle til around 6, I don't want to get there much later. I've got a GA ticket, and want to get a decent spot. :)

The venue is awesome, by the way--saw Moz there 3 years ago, far superior to Chastain (at least from what I've heard...).

I'm definately flying. I'm cashing in some airline miles so my flight cost me a cool 10 bucks!!.

I'd be down for some drinks before the show. Let me know where people would be meeting up. :D

coolio.. so what parts of SD are you from? drinks, i'm always happy with, 10 bucks you rock.. what its like only a 6 hr flt.? crap i have to drive far.. not looking forward to it.. maybe when i was a young lass, but not so much now..

coolio.. so what parts of SD are you from? drinks, i'm always happy with, 10 bucks you rock.. what its like only a 6 hr flt.? crap i have to drive far.. not looking forward to it.. maybe when i was a young lass, but not so much now..

I'm in an area called University Heights. Are you familiar with SD? Its usually a great place to live, but right now I wish I was anywhere but here. I am currently living under a blanket of smoke...there are about 7 fires burning throughout SD county right now. The sky is brown and reeks of smoke!

I'm in an area called University Heights. Are you familiar with SD? Its usually a great place to live, but right now I wish I was anywhere but here. I am currently living under a blanket of smoke...there are about 7 fires burning throughout SD county right now. The sky is brown and reeks of smoke!

I was born and somewhat raised in SoCal.. SD, I'm pretty familiar with. My fam live in Rancho Bernardo, etc.. Lakeside, El Cajon etc.. just to name a few. I understand the plumes of smoke.. gosh i hope it doesn't get ny worse. Is your home threatenend?

I was born and somewhat raised in SoCal.. SD, I'm pretty familiar with. My fam live in Rancho Bernardo, etc.. Lakeside, El Cajon etc.. just to name a few. I understand the plumes of smoke.. gosh i hope it doesn't get ny worse. Is your home threatenend?

I hope your family is OK. Rancho Bernardo has been hit pretty badly...lots of homes burned down and lots of evacuations. My home is fine...I'm closer to downtown SD. I feel badly for all the people who've lost it all.:(

I hope your family is OK. Rancho Bernardo has been hit pretty badly...lots of homes burned down and lots of evacuations. My home is fine...I'm closer to downtown SD. I feel badly for all the people who've lost it all.:(

I owe you everything! meaning, i would've never have known about the fires and now as the night nears its getting worse..

My fam in RB evacuated this morning to Poway Scripps and now the mandatory evacuated to to my cousins house in Laguna Niguel. So.. What the F? They tell me that it s the worse in cali history and i can't even imagine. With hurricane we can at least prepare.. but fires.. ?

I am happy that you are safe and well, and for all of Socal where the fires reign, my thoughts and mostly, my prayers are with you all

xo
jackson

I owe you everything! meaning, i would've never have known about the fires and now as the night nears its getting worse..

My fam in RB evacuated this morning to Poway Scripps and now the mandatory evacuated to to my cousins house in Laguna Niguel. So.. What the F? They tell me that it s the worse in cali history and i can't even imagine. With hurricane we can at least prepare.. but fires.. ?

I am happy that you are safe and well, and for all of Socal where the fires reign, my thoughts and mostly, my prayers are with you all

xo
jackson

I'm so glad that your family made it out OK. Yes, this is the worst fire ever, much worse than the one 4 years ago. So many homes have been destroyed. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone as well.

I will be there, I fly into Atlanta on Thursday of this week and will be there until the 6th then I fly back to Monaco. Is there any pre show meet up or after show meetup? If so, would be interested in attending. :D

Any Ideas of where to have a drink? I'm gonna have to do some research. I haven't booked a room yet either. So much to do. I'll see what i can find out.

cheers all

Back
Top Bottom