1 year from now, who is US president?

The next US president will be:

• Total voters

Thewlis

Very Senior Member
Exactly one year from now a new world leader (pretend) will be chosen into office. Who do you think (rather than want...) will be the 44th US president?

i like joe biden alot as a person.
but hes obviously not gonna get the ticket so i guess maybe im gonna vote for obama

Hillary will win, but that's half the battle.
She will have to to a bang up job because people (white old men) will be looking at her every move and I can just hear them saying now.."Well that's a woman for ya."

Hillary will win, but that's half the battle.
She will have to to a bang up job because people (white old men) will be looking at her every move and I can just hear them saying now.."Well that's a woman for ya."

There are too many OLD WHITE MEN in the US to Elect the Bitch...even Morrissey knows she would be bad for the country...

"It would be nice if it were a woman...but NOT Hillary"-Morrissey 10-22-07

"and as he leaves the White House, George W. Bush has this gesture for the people of America"​

bush_finger.gif

Who DOES Morrissey like for the presidency? He's always whining...

I hope Hillary wins, just so i can imagine the kind of conversation she could have with these gals:
halonen.jpg

Micheline-Calmy-Rey-1-4.jpg

Michelle-Bachelet.jpg

Cristina%20OOOOmmmmmm.jpg

Aggg politics are so boring, i almost fell asleep while looking at this picturess !!

There are too many OLD WHITE MEN in the US to Elect the Bitch...even Morrissey knows she would be bad for the country...

"It would be nice if it were a woman...but NOT Hillary"-Morrissey 10-22-07

Did you think your politically correct attack on "old white men" (yawn) would give you cover to spew your misogyny ("the Bitch") at Hillary Clinton? Is this is how Forrest Gump felt when he stepped into a Black Panthers and other-wacko-leftists meeting? Ugly, ugly people.

As for Morrissey, the USA will have a black and a female as President before he will ever audition a black or a female to produce an album, have a place in his band, or do anything more than recording back-up vocals or be the opening act (to be fired the moment he/she doesn't say "Yes, Masta. Right away, Masta. Anything you say, Masta" loudly enough).

I've slacked on paying much attention to the presidential race lately. (Rudy vs Obama would be an interesting race, though). I'm focused for the voting booth this Tuesday. This white male has gotta make sure the muthaf***as ain't gonna raise my taxes on more of their bullshit. Enough is enough.

Last edited:
Prince Harry!
He knows how to have a good time and it's been a long time since we were ruled by a royal. I say give it a shot.

Yes, and he said something like "it would be nice to have a woman, but... not Hillary. Please." :D

I can't believe she is getting votes here. Why? I'm curious what the case for Hillary Clinton is.

Did you think your politically correct attack on "old white men" (yawn) would give you cover to spew your misogyny ("the Bitch") at Hillary Clinton? Is this is how Forrest Gump felt when he stepped into a Black Panthers and other-wacko-leftists meeting? Ugly, ugly people.

As for Morrissey, the USA will have a black and a female as President before he will ever audition a black or a female to produce an album, have a place in his band, or do anything more than recording back-up vocals or be the opening act (to be fired the moment he/she doesn't say "Yes, Masta. Right away, Masta. Anything you say, Masta" loudly enough).

I've slacked on paying much attention to the presidential race lately. (Rudy vs Obama would be an interesting race, though). I'm focused for the voting booth this Tuesday. This white male has gotta make sure the muthaf***as ain't gonna raise my taxes on more of their bullshit. Enough is enough.

Are you still angry at that fish you beheaded with scissors?

Yes, and he said something like "it would be nice to have a woman, but... not Hillary. Please." :D

I can't believe she is getting votes here. Why? I'm curious what the case for Hillary Clinton is.

Simply put..she has a uterus so she's getting my vote.:)

I'm not sure she does.

The way I see it is that we already know she's a crook and I don't believe in Democrats, because they've sold us out again and again. I'm not really for anybody.

The question by the poll starter is: "Who do you think (rather than want...) will be the 44th US president?"

so people are not necessarily voting for their favorite candidate.

The question by the poll starter is: "Who do you think (rather than want...) will be the 44th US president?"

so people are not necessarily voting for their favorite candidate.

but wait a second. How does my response indicate "want"?

Back
Top Bottom