This Forum- Official statement

Uncle Liam

The King Of The Mountain
I know this off topic forum, but things have gone too far.

This is a forum where a whole wide range off topics should be discussed. But instead, and decent topics get shunted off the page in favour of "official what are you doing thread" and frink threads, whatever the f*** they are.

The people who are destroying this forum, as, are usual, the people that are found wanting when Morrissey plays live. The decent people of this forum are either banned, or shunted to the events forum, where even there they are ruined by over zealous moderation. It is people like "oh my god, its robby" "Sns22" "slum Mum 1974" and "the more you explore me" who are destroying the abilty of Morrissey fans to communicate with each other.

I am active on several other band websites, most notably New Order Online. Several friendships which will last forever have been made on that site, Can the same be said here? I think not.

High time that this forum is sorted out. take your silly little threads elsewhere. LET THE REAL FANS have their forum back.

I agree, can we add 'Ben Budd' to that list, he needs to be banned for the following reasons: -

1. He copies people to raise his own popularity
2. He is from Yorkshire
3. He believes Tim Booth is the best lyricist of all time
4. Since he started to go to the S & G, several members who will remain nameless agree that the night has gone downhill, and that it is purely his fault.
5. He doesn't like Liam, and doesn't contribute to banter on Magic Buses.

If i think of any more, i will edit. Ban this peasant!

Sod off to your beloved New Order Online, Genesis/Phil Collins worshiper.

We don't need anymore silly name calling thread.

Sod off to your beloved New Order Online, Genesis/Phil Collins worshiper.

We don't need anymore silly name calling thread.

Here i am, offering constructive criticism, and yet this is what I get? from a moderator as well! Its sums it up really doesnt it?

I don't find any constructive criticism from your original post.

Just because you don't like some people you're accusing them of destroying the forum which is laughable.
Robby has been banned three months ago and others you mentioned are decent members who get on with most of us.

I think Liam is scared of a 'cult community' bringing down the interest of certain boards. Some may agree with him from the screenshot i've taken of the current threads in off topic below: -

poorqv6.jpg

Not many topics holding any informative substance there for me.

I think Liam is scared of a 'cult community' bringing down the interest of certain boards. Some may agree with him from the screenshot i've taken of the current threads in off topic below: -

poorqv6.jpg

Not many topics holding any informative substance there for me.

thank you for your support deano!

Off-topic is graveyard of Morrissey-Solo.
No need to be informative or intelligent.

Unfortunately some people post attention seeking stuff, but as long as it doesn't breach TOS David allows everything.

can someone post a picture of some people very earnestly singing and dancing, in this thread, soon?

I support you no more Liam, you traiterous scoundrel! Kewpie is right, go back to the New Order 'BOREDS'!

I agree, can we add 'Ben Budd' to that list, he needs to be banned for the following reasons: -

2. He is from Yorkshire

Yorkshire is fantastic :D

thanks for that, but those guys are either (a) not listening to moz, or (b) not taking him as seriously as they should. got anything else?

thanks for that, but those guys are either (a) not listening to moz, or (b) not taking him as seriously as they should. got anything else?

Hello, HIM, how's your nipple? Is it the left or right one that's bothering you?

Also, who was that in the avatar you had for 5 minutes a while back. This is important, you know.

hallo alcoholic afternoons. i'm tickety boo, on the nipple front. it was the left one.

That's good.

you must be mistaken, sir.

It's happened before, so I doubt it was a guy with a gun or anything like that.

This is an important thread, some really nail-biting stuff, don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom