OJ Simpson held in Las Vegas for Armed Robbery

D

Dave

oj_booking.jpg

the story

"Nichols said that he didn't believe anyone was "roughed up," but said that firearms were involved in the robbery. Nichols said that the issue of the ownership of the property is still being sorted out, but said that property not thought to belong to O.J. was also taken.

"We have not recovered all of the property," said Nichols, "it was an extensive list of sports memorabilia, most signed by Simpson and some Joe Montana items and baseballs."

If convicted, O.J. could face thirty-five years on the most serious charge, robbery with use of a deadly weapon. The other charges could bring additional serious time."

Last edited by a moderator:
oj_booking.jpg

the story

"Nichols said that he didn't believe anyone was "roughed up," but said that firearms were involved in the robbery. Nichols said that the issue of the ownership of the property is still being sorted out, but said that property not thought to belong to O.J. was also taken.

"We have not recovered all of the property," said Nichols, "it was an extensive list of sports memorabilia, most signed by Simpson and some Joe Montana items and baseballs."

If convicted, O.J. could face thirty-five years on the most serious charge, robbery with use of a deadly weapon. The other charges could bring additional serious time."

Poor OJ...If convicted he'll be kept away from white women for the rest of his life....

Poor OJ...If convicted he'll be kept away from white women for the rest of his life....

effortlessly controversial. do you often find that forces of containment shove their fat faces into yours?

effortlessly controversial. do you often find that forces of containment shove their fat faces into yours?

I don't have a problem with interracial dating...I have a problem with murderers dating non-murderers....although I probably wouldn't care if OJ Simpson chose to date Tonya Harding or Amy Fisher

I don't have a problem with interracial dating...I have a problem with murderers dating non-murderers....although I probably wouldn't care if OJ Simpson chose to date Tonya Harding or Amy Fisher

okay, thanks.

SNS is often lurking using invisible mode.

It's nice to know some people have nothing better to do than to keep track of what other people do....

O.J. Bungles Audition for Ocean's Fourteen: Author and Naked Gun actor O.J. Simpson has been named a suspect in the investigation into an alleged break-in of a Las Vegas hotel room. O.J. claims he was researching his forthcoming book If I Broke Into a Las Vegas Hotel Room. [AP]

It's nice to know some people have nothing better to do than to keep track of what other people do....

Ha, you're hiding behind invisible mode, how can I track your move?

You had nothing better to join a trolling club, condemmed us as Nazis and harrassed a member.

You had nothing better to join a trolling club, condemmed us as Nazis and harrassed a member.

Like OJ, SNS22, you come across as a jerk.

Slander is a crime...

I harrassed no one...

and I certainally did not call anyone HERE a Nazi...

Get your facts straight

Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your life than point the finger at people?

Slander is a crime...

I harrassed no one...

and I certainally did not call anyone HERE a Nazi...

Get your facts straight

Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your life than point the finger at people?

I only stated the facts, nothing personal, but you pointed finger at me.

I don't bother to put links above mentioned, you posted a picture of a Nazi and later changed it to Peter Sellers' picture.

Many regulars knew what actually happened earlier, the more you post your excuses, only revealing your contradictions and hypocricy.

I only stated the facts, nothing personal, but you pointed finger at me.

I don't bother to put links above mentioned, you posted a picture of a Nazi and later changed it to Peter Sellers' picture.

Many regulars knew what actually happened earlier, the more you post your excuses, only revealing your contradictions and hypocricy.

Seriously, you need to take up a hobby like knitting...

Bringing up Heresay is irrelevent...

And if you're going to bring up the Himmler incident again (which is like THREE months old)....perhaps you should consult the dictionary, and look up the word RHETORICAL.....because the obvious answer to the question I asked was NO....

But, really...I have better things to do with my life than sit and argue with people like you...

I can't even make one post on this fricking site without you sticking your nose in and telling everyone my business or reminding them of things I was accused of in the past...

So really, what's the point...

I think I'll go look a rock that is more pleasant

Back
Top Bottom