Moz In Top Three!!!

Get in!

I just told my wife and she said he only made the top three because of "sad Morrissey fans voting all the time". I tried to explain to her that, er, if that was the case, then it's only a reflection of the times. We do things differently now than we did even 10 years ago.

Come on Moz!

Peter

Aww, I'm so pleased :D

I was starting to doubt whether he'd make it, but that's great news. So that means he'll be included in the final exhibitions they do for it whether he wins or not right?! Fantastic :)

Do you think Morrissey'd feel honored? Does this arouse his love for England again?

great.jpg

Yeeeee-hah!!! 2 hours of voting (I'm being serious here) paid off!!! Could we please all unite and get the man to no. 1? I really think Mozz would feel terribly honoured. And wouldn't it be great to kick McCartneys ass?

Get in!

I just told my wife and she said he only made the top three because of "sad Morrissey fans voting all the time". I tried to explain to her that, er, if that was the case, then it's only a reflection of the times. We do things differently now than we did even 10 years ago.
Tell her that the other two only made it because of their sad fans voting all the time. ;)

Yeeeee-hah!!! 2 hours of voting (I'm being serious here) paid off!!! Could we please all unite and get the man to no. 1? I really think Mozz would feel terribly honoured. And wouldn't it be great to kick McCartneys ass?

McCartney is getting huge sympathy and support from the public due to his broken marriage...
Although I'm glad that Morrissey made it in top 3, still not sure vote for him.

To be honest I think Attenborough should get it. I'm a huge fan of box The Beatles and The Smiths, but let's face it, both Morrissey and McCartney are well past their respective sell by dates, where as David Attenborough's work has gone from amazing, through spectacular and onto some adjective I'm not sure exists.

Plus Karl Pilkington chose him as one of the 5 other people he'd take to a new world with him..... surely that must count for something.

I wonder if Morrissey does win, will the media make just as a big a deal as they are doing now with McCartney's nomination?

My Magic 8 ball says "No."

I will do my share of voting. Morrissey deserves it.

Last edited:
so logginng into every computer at my school's library and voting paid off...go me. or i could have just washed the computer over and over again...but where's the fun in that?!?!

I now hate Bill Oddie, he said almost nothing positive about Attenborough, and spent all of his time insulting Morrissey! Calling him 'Narcissistic' is that the best he can do? We most vote! Just so that Morrissey can triiumph over the terminally smug and irritating powers of Attenborough and McCartney.

I now hate Bill Oddie, he said almost nothing positive about Attenborough, and spent all of his time insulting Morrissey! Calling him 'Narcissistic' is that the best he can do? We most vote! Just so that Morrissey can triiumph over the terminally smug and irritating powers of Attenborough and McCartney.

but Morrissey is narcissistic, and an opnionated fnckwit. Sure, he's written some great songs, but don't get confused, the man is an ivory tower living bell end.

Back
Top Bottom