Shit TV Programmes

virtually dead

Simply Thrilled, Honey
dunno if anyne outside of Scotland gets River City? Well, that's gotta score high.

please post your shit programmes here.

Televised sport

Anything featuring Ant and Dec

Lost

I can never see the vital importance of curling on TV.

All shows who who put a lable on what is "musical talent".

Anything on at 8pm on Sunday on ITY. f I ever get desperate enough to watch HeartBeat, I want putting down

Princess Nicky. anything with paris hilton and the other one on a road trip.
round the twist. friends. pimp my ride.

oh yeah paris hilton....

I'm on board with the Lost hate. First few episodes rocked, then it all went downhill into the crap it still is today. Matthew Fox is hot though :) .

He was hotter in Party of Five. Or maybe I was just younger.

Nah, he doesn't do it for me anymore. I don't get Lost though. Oooh, a hatch! Oooh, other people we didn't find for the whle of the first series! How big is this island exactly?

They're totally making it up as they go along, a-la 24, which was also really good in the first season and got crap from then on. As for Mr. Fox, I'll post some pictures in the pin up thread that wil help you see the error of your ways ;) .

Hmmm, I shall study them closely and report back! Night xxx

Married With Children + The Nanny... but the chilean versions!

Except that I dunno what Ant and Dec is, I couldn't agree more;)

ant and dec are antony mcpartlin and declan donnely (not sure if i spent them right... anyhoo), former actors/popstars, now TV presenters.

Princess Nicky. anything with paris hilton and the other one on a road trip.
round the twist. friends. pimp my ride.

oh yeah paris hilton....

Princess Nikki is just funny, especially when she has massive tantrums..

I hate those shitty channel 5 art programmes with tim marlow, they always show more shots of him than the actual painting hes talking about.

Lets not forget 'self help' programmes like what not to wear, 10 years younger etc. Why do people feel the need to declare their problems on national TV? I just feel embarrassed for them...

The Sharon Osbourne Show (cringeworthy), Most Haunted (They've never actually seen any ghosts at all), X-factor (need I say more?), Everything they show on channel 4 on a saturday morning, autumn/spring watch ("and here we have a common houshold moth") and some others I can't be bothered writing in.

I would claim that the jeremy kyle show was a bit shite... but i do get a sick pleasure out of watching it.;)

well loads of shows if you count ones in repeat

Roseanne, Three's Company, A-Team, McGiver(sp)....well most every "action TV series", almost every show from the late 70's and 80's...the list is too long.

Oh chat shows like Oprah...and those "what the celebrities are doing" ones like Entertainment Tonight and the like.

Back
Top Bottom