US Ticketmaster (proof I have too much time on my hands)

Harsh Truth

Ever Felt Had?
so, every few days for the past month or so, I have been checking ticketmaster.com (US Site) for "Morrissey" and, obviously, not coming up with anything.

Well, today I tried again and something SLIGHTLY different happened. In the past it said something like:

Bill Morrissey - no ticketmaster dates scheduled
Ruthie Morrissey - no ticketmaster dates scheduled
Dick Morrissey - no ticketmaster dates scheduled
Morrissey - no ticketmaster dates scheduled

TODAY it read:

so, they seem to have added a new Morrissey file for some reason.... hmmmmmmmmm. Maybe dates are forthcoming soon.

Last edited:
That is too funny -------

man, you should get out more. go visit the pumpin fest in keene : )

That is too funny -------

man, you should get out more. go visit the pumpin fest in keene : )

Its more a case of being a bonafide slacker at work than anything else :cool:

And I picked pumpkins last weekend in Hampton Falls - much closer than going to Keene!

hmmm...maybe this is connected to the ennio morricone show in radio city music hall (NYC) in February. it's not carnegie hall but perhaps plans changed. morrissey may figure to add shows of his own if he will be in the area.

though i'm still not sure if the radio city music hall Morricone show means Morrissey will be there. is that enough time for them to work together and practice? perhaps the carnegie show will happen later in the year. I hope to find out soon.

so, every few days for the past month or so, I have been checking ticketmaster.com (US Site) for "Morrissey" and, obviously, not coming up with anything.

Well, today I tried again and something SLIGHTLY different happened. In the past it said something like:

TODAY it read:

so, they seem to have added a new Morrissey file for some reason.... hmmmmmmmmm. Maybe dates are forthcoming soon.

I don't think it's funny - I know exactly why you find it interesting. :D

YES! I saw this at work just before I left today and I was planning to start this exact thread but you beat me to it! And it is indeed very, very interesting. ;) I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but... I drove home with a big grin on my face.

Or maybe Evil Morrissey (the one with the goatee) found his way into our parallel world and is now having concerts.

The shows will be 2 hours long, are based around his best albums Kill Uncle and Southpaw Grammar which were hailed as critics as proof he is a formidable artist after all that dreck from his previous band The Smiths, and he will speak to everybody except Julia.

Who is this Julia, and why does she count as more of a fan than the rest of us?

Julia is a rich widow from the States who has been to about 300 morrissey shows in a row. no joke, in a row. She runs the true-to-you.net site.

Morrissey does not conisder her better. he does speak to her during shows but if you notice carefully how he talks to her, you'd notice he talks to her as if she is a joke. it's also a way to make other fans jealous. ha ha. very funny morrissey.

Those who haven't seen it yet, there's something posted on the main page of moz-solo about an ad in a US publication that seems to be hinting at...... something..... (too scared to even say it).

TODAY it read:

So, you really were on to something!
Everyone who's going to Chicago: have fun!

Has anyone else noticed that the listing they used for the Chicago show is the "old" one with the Quarry picture? And that the other link that says Morrissey with no other info is still there? I find this to be a tiny bit interesting.

Ahaha this is too funny. I hope that after Chicago, he doesn't play America for another SIX YEARS if it drives you lot to such comedic, ridiculous extremes of sadness

Back
Top Bottom