The "Fun Facts" Thread

Denia

pirate wench
pretty fruity thing to do, but lets get to know each other better by posting fun facts about ourselves.

a frog, can vomit the stomach, clean it and haewl it back in.

butterflies taste with theyre feet.

metal music causes homosexuality in rats.

++++++ said:
In North America, it's a condiment made from tomatoes, jalepenos, onions, cilantro, and lime juice. I think the term is used to refer to something different in Mexican cooking, but I'm not sure. Sometimes I'll add black olives or chunks of avocado.

hmm, i make my own too
every week
no olives though i use elepant garlic
and avocados, when in season, like now

The wisdom teeth on my bottom jaw never formed.

contrary to common belief, i was not born in the US. i was born in the little-known country of Honduras and resided there for 7 years.

did i mention i lurk in the shadows and some call me the "caped crusador"?

Hm

I play the drums

I'm always experimenting with drumsticks, sawing them shorter, sanding them, trying to make the perfect ones for my very small hands

I abuse most drugs like crazy, but I do not particularly enjoy alcohol or tobacco

I spend a lot of time in public parks, especially Tomkins Square Park in the East Village

I really want to travel the world, but so far I've only been to Mexico and St. Petersburg, Russia

In St. Petersburg, Russia, I was put in jail for the entirety of my 21st birthday due to a 'mistake' that was never explained to my understanding

The most attractive person who ever lived was Robert Mapplethorpe

I always have severely chapped lips but I don't like wearing lip balm because I end up getting grease on all my soda cans and shit

I bite my nails like you would not believe

I have enormous tonsils and am badly prone to tonsilitis

The first record that ever meant anything to me was White Light/White Heat by The Velvet Underground

I'm a really good liar when I want to lie, but I'm also so prone to honesty that I say shit like 'yeah, I saw your band, know what, you sucked'

I fetishize pen and paper and handwriting, and while I like email and the internet and all that, I wish I could find more penpals

In sexual situations, I always tell boys that I'm more attracted to girls, and I always tell girls that I'm more attracted to boys, obviously some unconscious power game that I don't understand in the slightest

Manhattan Espresso Soda: one of the best reasons to live in New York

The subway: THE best reason to live in New York. I like to stand in the middle of the car, not holding onto a rail/post/whatever - just riding the train like the world's biggest surfboard. Such a thrill.

I go dancing at every possible opportunity

I'm self-obsessed

And it's time to end this post

much love
math+

Math Tinder said:
The subway: THE best reason to live in New York. I like to stand in the middle of the car, not holding onto a rail/post/whatever - just riding the train like the world's biggest surfboard. Such a thrill
oh yes, "train surfing". the greatest of all new york pass times.

Back
Top Bottom