Crazy things you have done (or would do) for Moz

Valjean

I changed my name to Valjean Morrissey and I have a tattoo on my stomach saying "Initiate Me".

Have you done anything crazy for Moz?

Le Miz reference? :straightface:

:rofl:

You haven't seen this?

morrissey-thumb.png

Yes, but I hadn't considered copying his obsession with removing body hair as something that would be done for him. Though I suppose if you're going to put your hair in a quiff it's not that much different.

We could turn this into Morrissey Truth or Dare.

Crazy things I have done....

Indexed all his song lyrics
Wrote him every day for 6 months
3 tattoos
Spent my college tuition on the Kill Uncle tour and had to drop out for a bit...

Last edited:
We could turn this into Morrissey Truth or Dare.

Crazy things I have done....

Indexed all his song lyrics
Wrote him every day for 6 months
3 tattoos
Spent my college tuition on the Kill Uncle tour and had to drop out for a bit...

Really?

I drove a big ol' box of Christmas gifts to his agent's office in a highrise in Century City somewhere. His agents assistants were all :crazy: but I didn't care. :p

And I drove from La Verne to Stockton to a sold out show without a ticket in a car with windows that didn't roll down in 100+ degree temperatures with no AC or fan on the 5 with no driver's lisence, no insurance and a stolen registration sticker on my lisence plate to deliver a ring I made for him out of paper. :blushing: I think looking back that's the craziest thing I did, but it worked out. There was a girl calmly sitting on a bench that looked at me and asked "Needa ticket?" I got to the front, the show was amazing and it was the closest I ever got to him during a show, but everytime he got near I had my dumb eyes closed the show was that euphoric. :rolleyes: I was probably half dazed from heat exhaustion because I'm pretty sure I sweated off 20 pounds on the way there. :p

Flew from Singapore to Germany to see him. :guitar:

mbr.

Le Miz reference? :straightface:

Yes, it's a Les Miserables reference.

The book and the musical are really important to me. It's not a sudden whim. I am 23 now and my name has been Valjean Morrissey since I was 18.

I'll get a picture up of my tattoo soon. I'm thinking of getting a fourth tattoo on my foot saying "Sing Your Life".

Have you done anything crazy for Moz?

No, I do all of my crazy stuff for myself. I think everybody does; that's how crazy works.

The only thing I've ever done for Morrissey is to leave him alone when I had the option not to. He need not thank me.

Me and a friend of mine drove from South Carolina to Tulsa Oklahoma to see the first show of the Ringleader tour. I will always remember that show. sitting outside the Cains Ballroom all day. Meeting so many solers and friends. We all had a good time. Gary came out with all of us and hung out for a while.
That one is in the top three best Moz shows I have seen

Tags
joined this forum
Back
Top Bottom