Morrissey so slow

Jukebox Jury

Retired
Where is everyone these days...... feels like I'm talking to myself half the time.....:(
If it carries on like this I shall have to take HIM, Kewpie, Corny Blaze and the other muppets I have on ignore, off ignore - just for a bit of company:laughing:

Nipping out for a bit anyway

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Re: Morrissey so slow.....

I just responded to you at least twice!!! Ungrateful get :p

Apologies, you did indeed Moony...... I meant where the hell is everyone....?
The past few days this place has been like this:

Last edited by a moderator:

I didn't know one could put Kewpie on ignore. I've never desired to do so, but for some reason I thought you couldn't ignore mods.

I'm still here. But I'm usually too tired to be interesting. Or I'm just not interesting at all. Take your pick.

Fozziesezeffyoueurostyle.jpg

I don't know why Corny Blunt bothers responding to my posts:crazy:
Does he actually post on any other threads other than ones I start or in response to a message I have posted on another thread?
Maybe his mobile phone has an alert system where by when I post, it bleeps so he can go and look at my post:rolleyes:
I think I have my very own troll:lbf:

Sometimes I purposely mention his name and that he is on ignore.... just to see how long it takes for CB to respond. And he is very quick I must say:thumb:
No idea what he says though, as I can't read it as he is on ignore (did I tell you that?) Unless someone quotes it and then I can read it.:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Where is everyone these days...... feels like I'm talking to myself half the time.....:(
If it carries on like this I shall have to take HIM, Kewpie, Corny Blaze and the other muppets I have on ignore, off ignore - just for a bit of company:laughing:

Nipping out for a bit anyway

Jukebox Jury

Its sad but I talk to my chums on FB ....still pop in to see whose be banned.

Bring back Kyle:(:(

I don't know why Corny Blunt bothers responding to my posts:crazy:
Does he actually post on any other threads other than ones I start or in response to a message I have posted on another thread?
Maybe his mobile phone has an alert system where by when I post, it bleeps so he can go and look at my post:rolleyes:
I think I have my very own troll:lbf:

Sometimes I purposely mention his name and that he is on ignore.... just to see how long it takes for CB to respond. And he is very quick I must say:thumb:
No idea what he says though, as I can't read it as he is on ignore (did I tell you that?) Unless someone quotes it and then I can read it.:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Hi JJ, I very doubtful that any one cares but you do seem a bit a concerned with what I post here, that it seems a bit redundant to have me on ignore. If you really feel that I am 'trolling' you may want to use the report option and then the moderators can do something about it. I have the freedom here to respond to any thread that I feel fit to respond to and you have the option to report these post if they offend or upset you. As you seem to be one the main posters here at the moment & start many threads in Off-topics, it seems quite hard not to read your threads when I have the free time to log on here.

You do come across as quite silly with the above post I have quoted and with your recent 'time out', quite hypocritical.

The reason Solo is boring and slow is that a handful of bullies and cretins run the place. Decent people who have interesting things to say would never come here and put themselves out there to be attacked by the nasty trolls who dwell on Solo. I can't tell you how many Morrissey fans I've met who say they'd never post on Solo because it's such an unpleasant place inhabited, for the most part, by emotionally stunted people who use the internet to vent their aggression. Most of Morrissey's core fans feel that way, actually.

Morrissey is so right about Solow. It's run BY assholes FOR assholes... And then you wonder why it's quiet in here.

The reason Solo is boring and slow is that a handful of bullies and cretins run the place. Decent people who have interesting things to say would never come here and put themselves out there to be attacked by the nasty trolls who dwell on Solo. I can't tell you how many Morrissey fans I've met who say they'd never post on Solo because it's such an unpleasant place inhabited, for the most part, by emotionally stunted people who use the internet to vent their aggression. Most of Morrissey's core fans feel that way, actually.

Morrissey is so right about Solow. It's run BY assholes FOR assholes... And then you wonder why it's quiet in here.

You are always here and your husband was banned.
Gotcha.

Where is everyone these days......

j.j., in the last week, you've made around one hundred and seventy posts here. that's a lot of posts about football and embarrassing tribute singers (god only knows how many smilies you've needed). maybe you're putting people off.

(incidentally, as a writer, do you use emoticons in your books?)

feels like I'm talking to myself half the time.....:(

maybe they've all got you 'on ignore'?

you are a living, breathing tragedy.

Girl-with-the-Thorn
It has been extremely slow around here in the past week or so. We need some controversy, I think.

Sorry, not controversial enough Scarlet. Heard it all before. Anyhow,
where do you fit in the description above, Scarlet? Or not. Are you a core fan? How is that determined?

The front page was bad. The forums not so bad, IMO.

I think Solo reflects society as a whole. There are those I like, those who annoy me, those who cause a:rolleyes:, sometimes I even get irritated. I don't expect to ever meet Morrissey, so why should I be bothered by what he (allegedly) thinks of users here?

Sometimes I come here to unwind, to relax instead of sinking in front of the TV. Or to argue, or to put forward an opinion. Or just to watch the entertainment. For information, to relieve boredom, as avoidance of responsibilities. Whatever. But most of the time I'm off doing more interesting things. Sharing and debating with people IRL, learning and growing old, which has it's own satisfactions.

I think Solo reflects society as a whole. There are those I like, those who annoy me, those who cause a:rolleyes:, sometimes I even get irritated. I don't expect to ever meet Morrissey, so why should I be bothered by what he (allegedly) thinks of users here?

Sometimes I come here to unwind, to relax instead of sinking in front of the TV. Or to argue, or to put forward an opinion. Or just to watch the entertainment. For information, to relieve boredom, as avoidance of responsibilities. Whatever. But most of the time I'm off doing more interesting things. Sharing and debating with people IRL, learning and growing old, which has it's own satisfactions.

Well said, dunya.
I feel the same way.

Which one of you two wrote this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom