If you could bring two famous Solo-ers back from the dead*, who would they be?

mcrickson

Reckless Endangerment
Mine would be Andy Ison (and all variations thereof) and Sphinx. :D
The later may be an active moderator, but I don't think I've seen a single post by him/her since in all my time here :blushing:
And as for the former, well things just seemed like a whole lot funnier from what I've seen from her posts :lbf:

If you haven't yet discerned, we're using the term "dead" very liberally in this thread. :thumb:

Huh?

:rolleyes:

You haven't paid attention at all, Sphinx occasionally posts in general discussion and other music.

Andy Ison is also still around, but rarely comes here these days.

Last edited:
Very stupid indeed. :rolleyes:

Sphinx is still around and I'm going to meet her in few weeks time.

Andy Ison is also still around, but rarely comes here these days.

If you haven't yet discerned, we're using the term "dead" very liberally in this thread. :thumb:

I know English isn't your first language, dear, but do try and understand what someone else is saying before you call that person stupid. I repeat, I don't recall ever seeing a post from Sphinx in my time here. It doesn't mean Sphinx is actually dead. I even gave her the benefit of the doubt and said she was active. Read, darling.

Last edited:
Re: ???

:confused:

Who are they?

(don't know pre-vBulletin users)

Well, what good are yer? ;)

The thing with Princess Paradox is it was name that would suggest a very cute girl, I have absolutely no idea what she actually looked like, could've been a man for all I know.

2003 was a fun year.

Dead, like just gone or banned? Would love to have esheh & NRitH, respectively, back for laughs.

Buzzetta

Hatfull and Chica probably. And NRITH.

Back
Top Bottom