Policemen. Are they now toothless tigers?

OK I will. They are great for inspecting bald tyres and out of date road tax, not much good at sorting out violence, neighbour disturbances, burglary, muggings and theft.

and had you not formulated those complex thoughts when you started this thread?

Any views on the police then?

yes, i do have opinions on the police. if i feel like sharing them then i will. thanks for asking.

Yes and I have just expressed them at your polite request. I am interested in the views of others however strange that may seem to you...

it's great that you're interested in the views of other people. if you're not just starting threads with an empty post so as to bump up your post count though, would you care to explain why you do so repeatedly? if something is on your mind and you want to share it, why not just share it when you start a topic to discuss your thoughts?

A slightly more challenging thread than your "write some stuff in soup" one?

no, not really. there's nothing particularly challenging about this thread.

yes, i do have opinions on the police. if i feel like sharing them then i will. thanks for asking.

it's great that you're interested in the views of other people. if you're not just starting threads with an empty post so as to bump up your post count though, would you care to explain why you do so repeatedly? if something is on your mind and you want to share it, why not just share it when you start a topic to discuss your thoughts?

no, not really. there's nothing particularly challenging about this thread.

I do actually express my opinions or thoughts on the threads that I start, just not immediately. In my opinion you would have to be very sad indeed to be intersted in the number of your own posts - I never even bother to look.If you dont like my threads dont post on them! Plenty of people do, each to their own.

I do actually express my opinions or thoughts on the threads that I start, just not immediately. In my opinion you would have to be very sad indeed to be intersted in the number of your own posts - I never even bother to look.If you dont like my threads dont post on them! Plenty of people do, each to their own.

i didn't say i don't like your threads. i just asked a simple question about why you don't say what you want to say if you feel the topic is interesting enough to bring up to the rest of the people here. you still haven't answered me.

i also think that taking notice of the number of posts you have is pretty pointless. i can't see any other reason for you posting so so many threads where the first post is simply '...' though. so until you explain to me why you do so i'll just continue to assume that you are in fact quite keen to have a large number of posts.

i didn't say i don't like your threads. i just asked a simple question about why you don't say what you want to say if you feel the topic is interesting enough to bring up to the rest of the people here. you still haven't answered me.

i also think that taking notice of the number of posts you have is pretty pointless. i can't see any other reason for you posting so so many threads where the first post is simply '...' though. so until you explain to me why you do so i'll just continue to assume that you are in fact quite keen to have a large number of posts.

Does it REALLY bother you to that degree?! Ye gods, I cant believe that!

I really dont need to explain my thread starting to anybody, like you I can post what I like when I like. The word petty springs to mind here....

Does it REALLY bother you to that degree?! Ye gods, I cant believe that!

I really dont need to explain my thread starting to anybody, like you I can post what I like when I like. The word petty springs to mind here....

to what degree do you think it bothers me?

if you think i'm sitting here angry and pulling my hair out thinking "why oh why does blue jag post in this way?!?", then you are sadly mistaken.

no, you don't have to explain any of your actions to me. i'm curious, you won't answer me. that's fine. keep doing what you're doing. evasiveness is a great quality to have on a forum for discussions.

call me petty all you like. i'll keep thinking of you as an obsessive post count checker.

Tags
blue jag-off does abe=nrith? i miss nrith jag=virgin mcwankson nobrainhasrome nrith googles u nrith=cuntage team blue jag team mongoloid trollbait
Back
Top Bottom