Daily things that piss you off

biru

get the f* out of my lawn
leite_agros.jpg

Having to open milk carton packs drives me TOTALLY insane. I can't even explain it. I get so incredibly pissed... I drank 5 teas today not to open a motherf***ing pack of milk.

Please do share, I'd like to think I'm not being totally irrational on this.

Re: Daily things that piss you off.

leite_agros.jpg

Having to open milk carton packs drives me TOTALLY insane. I can't even explain it. I get so incredibly pissed... I drank 5 teas today not to open a motherf***ing pack of milk.

umm, i hate to break this to you biru baby :o but yeah, thats on the irrational side of things, yes :straightface:
and umm, if this is a daily problem, well then i suggest you breath real slowly and deeply when opening these milk cartons you have trouble with :thumb:
also, maybe counting to ten before you even start to open one :guitar:

umm, i hate to break this to you biru baby :o but yeah, thats on the irrational side of things, yes :straightface:
and umm, if this is a daily problem, well then i suggest you breath real slowly and deeply when opening these milk cartons you have trouble with :thumb:
also, maybe counting to ten before you even start to open one :guitar:

Wish they could fit you inside one and cement the lid.

leite_agros.jpg

These are undoubtedly extremely annoying.

f***ing neighbours.I bloody detest them and their nosey ways.Anyone who has no neighbours is half way to paradise.:mad:

you should move to canada biru.

milk-bag.jpg

What is this? Looks like a home kit for inseminating a cow.

that would be milk. IN A BAG!!!

i remember when i moved to canada being really dubious, but it's a great system. i don't know if they do it in the states too.

I'M PACKING!... oh God. The milk cartons with lids are way more expensive than those ones I hate. :(

I hate them too.

Canada is crap, and what about your bf? :eek:;)
& as for hating the neighbors, i do not even know mine, so why hate them? :o

No milk in bags or the type of carton's that piss biru off in my area. We have plastic jugs with easy open tops, cardboard cartons with easy open tops and some come in glass bottles that are easy to open. Guess we managed to do something right here in the US.

Canada is crap, and what about your bf? :eek:;)
& as for hating the neighbors, i do not even know mine, so why hate them? :o

canada is far from crap. saying any country is crap is pretty dumb dumb.

i too don't know my neighbours. i still hate them though. f***ing african drums all night long and celine dion all through the day. assholes.

that would be milk. IN A BAG!!!

i remember when i moved to canada being really dubious, but it's a great system. i don't know if they do it in the states too.

we had little bags of milk like that in school when i was a kid. lots of breast implant jokes were made.

i had a wicked ingrown toenail once but decided it would still be a good idea to go see slayer. at one point during the show my shoe fell off and some giant fat guy jumped on my foot. it hurt really f***ing bad but i was really f***ing drunk so i didn't really think much about it. at the end of the show i was waiting around to see if i could find my shoe. when the lights went up i looked down and saw that my sock was soaked with blood. the nail had pierced the skin on the side of my nail. it sucked. true story.

Tags
**used2dribble *down in va die ebola>>>robby hide your kids i abuse myself losers milk carton offerbirua9inch robby robby=farmaniml toe infection wtf
Back
Top Bottom