RIP Jade

Mentally_Ill

aka Marilyn Milnrow
Leave your message of condolence here.

and if you are a girl, remember to get your tuppence checked by the doctor often.

Isn't it usual to wait till someone has actually died THEN offer condolences ?

:mad:

How awful. :(

"One of the problems is she's terrified of falling asleep because she's afraid she'll never wake up. That means she completely exhausts herself. It was terrible," a source said.

Can't this thread be deleted or ,at least,the title changed ?

I have every ounce of sympathy for her family who will be losing someone they love and care about. However, I do not have much time for the vile woman herself who's famous for being ignorant and vicious, not mention painfully stupid. She ignored seeing doctors, who could have stopped the spread of her cancer, in order to take part in the Indian Big Brother show. Not deserving of a death sentence, but I will not mourn her death, for she had her fate in her own hands

Controversial, but that's how I feel. Where was the media coverage of my grandmother's cancer suffering? She was a much nicer, brighter person than Goody. Oh wait, no, she had the grace to make her death a private occasion.

This subject really winds me up.

I thought she would have at least made it to April fool's day...

I have every ounce of sympathy for her family who will be losing someone they love and care about. However, I do not have much time for the vile woman herself who's famous for being ignorant and vicious, not mention painfully stupid. She ignored seeing doctors, who could have stopped the spread of her cancer, in order to take part in the Indian Big Brother show. Not deserving of a death sentence, but I will not mourn her death, for she had her fate in her own hands

Controversial, but that's how I feel. Where was the media coverage of my grandmother's cancer suffering? She was a much nicer, brighter person than Goody. Oh wait, no, she had the grace to make her death a private occasion.

yes, the Princess Diana-esque media reporting on this whole story has turned many people off. As you say, on an individual case, very sad. But on the scale of national importance.... doesn't even register.

Jukebox Jury

It does have some national importance however, I must say. The number of women coming in for smear tests at work now has increased dramatically. It's almost like some sort of Wicker Man style sacrifice - the number of lives being saved because of Jade's death is unimaginable.

yes, the Princess Diana-esque media reporting on this whole story has turned many people off. As you say, on an individual case, very sad. But on the scale of national importance.... doesn't even register.

Jukebox Jury

Yeah, the only way I can see any good in the mass media coverage is if the money being raised is going to support her kids after her death.
However, it certainly has had a knock on effect of great negativity in the public eye.
I don't like her but it is sad and must be awful for her family to watch her just get worse.

Love PTxx.

Well said.

It's appalling to start an RIP thread when the woman's not died yet.

Tags
good riddance jade whore
Back
Top Bottom