Who are the users on here that are not Morrissey fans?

Scarlet1987

The sanest days are mad
iamnicola must be one I'm sure. Who could be a fan of such awful music and like Morrissey aswell? I'm astounded if 'it' does.

iamnicola must be one I'm sure. Who could be a fan of such awful music and like Morrissey aswell? I'm astounded if 'it' does.

Oh, what a great reason for not liking Morrissey. Really mean spirited and "short sighted" of you.

No music is awful and you can't judge what other people like.

I think his latest album is absolutely shite...in fact everything he has done since Southpaw is a bit tosh in my opinion.

Urgh does she lurk?

Yes, Moonbeam. It's been suspected more and more recently this past week or so.

She much confirms the suspicions by claiming that Buzz and I are non-moz fans which she has undoubtedly seen Theo-bot go on and on about in the chatroom....which at the moment is Theo's main trolling topic of choice in the chatroom.

Yes, Moonbeam. It's been suspected more and more recently this past week or so.

She much confirms the suspicions by claiming that Buzz and I are non-moz fans which she has undoubtedly seen Theo-bot go on and on about in the chatroom....which at the moment is Theo's main trolling topic of choice in the chatroom.

Yeah I have noticed he has been doing that too....but remember as he said Morrissey is the master and we should follow :rolleyes::lbf:

Anyone have any idea what her username is on there? Jeeez she will moderating that soon :swear::drama:

Oh, what a great reason for not liking Morrissey. Really mean spirited and "short sighted" of you.

No music is awful and you can't judge what other people like.

who and what the f*** are you? iamnicola is a pest of the lowest kinds.

Yeah I have noticed he has been doing that too....but remember as he said Morrissey is the master and we should follow :rolleyes::lbf:

Yeah, LOL

FranticFlintstone 07:50:52
well, when i first downloaded YoR i wasn't that keen on it. but at some point you have to drop what you wanted moz to do and hand yourself over to him and go with what he felt like doing.

Pookahontas 07:51:46
Yeah but if what he is doing is utter shit it's hard.

Anyone have any idea what her username is on there? Jeeez she will moderating that soon :swear::drama:

I'm fairly certain of her lurking name in the chat but I don't want her to get mad at me for posting it. :D

I think she is still under the impression that no one knows she lurks....LOL :lbf:

Tags
bobs trip sucks i love biru imnicolagoddess rkellylove scarlet gtfo scarlet rules scarletownage? stfu scarlet stunningscarlet
Back
Top Bottom