What don't you like about Mozzer?

Do you wish you knew how to love Morrissey more than you currently do?

• OH Yes yes yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Eh?

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Mclenarr

I just wish he wasn't a veggie. I just couldn't care less about animals and just think if it wasn't for that I could really have loved him more and not been in and out of him so much esp. since I really stopped buying the albums in the early 90's and got sick of all the racism accusations that all my friends, well one, started asking me about and which on account of my limited intellect I couldn't really understand or whatever.
I also don't like him going on about not being loved or not being able to love or whatever. For f***s sake the guy's idolised by millions and could have his pick of whatever sex he's into. This new song I'm o.k on my own or whatever it's called (I didn't get YOR last week 'cause someone on here said it was pants)...come on Moz, offer a bit of hope to me or something...i'm on my own and I just refuse to belive anyone can be happy that way.
I also hate the fact that he was so anti-bush and anti-tory and anti-pretty much anything mainstream in politics. Look we can all pretty much get on with out lives as we want, within reason etc. so what's the big problem. Do you wanna live under f***in' Sadam hussein or one of his sons or f***in' Stalin instead of Thatcher. I'm not pro-bush/thatcher/camerons etc. I just don't think it matters and people just beat up on them 'cause it's a way of working out there own frustrations and Moz is a classic e.g of that. Then again maybe he cares or something.
And yes, before anyone points it out i have just picked out the 3 most defineing things about Moz to dislike about him.
I don't know why i'm a fan at all really!!

I just wish he wasn't a veggie. I just couldn't care less about animals and just think if it wasn't for that I could really have loved him more and not been in and out of him so much esp. since I really stopped buying the albums in the early 90's and got sick of all the racism accusations that all my friends, well one, started asking me about and which on account of my limited intellect I couldn't really understand or whatever.
I also don't like him going on about not being loved or not being able to love or whatever. For f***s sake the guy's idolised by millions and could have his pick of whatever sex he's into. This new song I'm o.k on my own or whatever it's called (I didn't get YOR last week 'cause someone on here said it was pants)...come on Moz, offer a bit of hope to me or something...i'm on my own and I just refuse to belive anyone can be happy that way.
I also hate the fact that he was so anti-bush and anti-tory and anti-pretty much anything mainstream in politics. Look we can all pretty much get on with out lives as we want, within reason etc. so what's the big problem. Do you wanna live under f***in' Sadam hussein or one of his sons or f***in' Stalin instead of Thatcher. I'm not pro-bush/thatcher/camerons etc. I just don't think it matters and people just beat up on them 'cause it's a way of working out there own frustrations and Moz is a classic e.g of that. Then again maybe he cares or something.
And yes, before anyone points it out i have just picked out the 3 most defineing things about Moz to dislike about him.
I don't know why i'm a fan at all really!!

ththstopmakingstupidsposts.gif

Re: Actually

I dislike people calling Morrissey "Moz / Mozzer".

yeah, but that's not something you dislike about mozzer is it? that's something you dislike about the way people talk about moz. there must be something about mozzie you don't like. so dish, what about moz do you dislike?

I dislike how vague he has been in his recent interviews.

Move to main Off-topic or General Discussion?

Hey! It's the pigsty isn't it?

Isn't this post what this sty is for?

and you can hardly compare this to the two genuinely stupid threads!

the sty is to have more freedom, yes. doesnt mean you have to make moronic posts/threads. everything you said in that first post was either completely incoherent or just dumb.

the sty is to have more freedom, yes. doesnt mean you have to make moronic posts/threads. everything you said in that first post was either completely incoherent or just dumb.

Together, we would be a great pair of moderators.

The Mod Squad.

Real Talk

Neither does it excuse you from posting something people might not agree with you on. I can't help the assumption that this was posted in the Sty for that reason. Just so happens that people don't agree.

Hey! It's the pigsty isn't it?

Isn't this post what this sty is for?

and you can hardly compare this to the two genuinely stupid threads!

I thought it was for stupid threads.

Neither does it excuse you from posting something people might not agree with you on. I can't help the assumption that this was posted in the Sty for that reason. Just so happens that people don't agree.

im sorry this sentence didnt make sense either. i read it 3 times.

the concept of the thread wasnt so bad. but seriously, you mean to tell me that the first post was understandable? it totally hurt my brain.

Wait... SNOW DAY!!!!!

In all seriousness...that's pretty much how I am. I'm not offended, i'm just saying that they'res an undelying truth to it...

Back
Top Bottom