Morrissey Contact info?

I-Wish-It-Would-Rain

God's got a grudge on me!
Can anyone help me out?

Is there any way I'd be able to send Morrissey a letter?
Via record company or something like that?

I know I'm a newbie & everything but I'd be amazingly grateful if someone could please help me out.

Re: Can anyone help me out?

id say your best bet is to go seem him live and give it to him.. but then again, i dont think anybodys gonna get to see him live right now!

I'm not at all under the impression that he will read it and that he will reply but I don't see the point in not trying.

I've not really got anything to loose except my time.

By the way, I love your signature :p

Morrissey contact details

Dear all,

Does anyone know who manages Morrissey nowadays? I heard his agents are American CAA, is that so? Does anyone have a more detailed contact details? or, possibly, does anyone have John Rogan's contact details? I found it impossible to find any details of these two gentlemen over the Internet. Well, 99% of us are not stalkers, are we? I am just trying to write a book on Mancunians and their music.

Thanks a lot

Raquelina

Re: Morrissey contact details

morrisseys manager is Merck Mercuriadis (that info is on all his recent album sleeves , you can also see his corispondance with this site if you do a search)

to contact johnny rogan you need to contact his publisher , he apparantly has no contact with the worls , no bank card , phone , email etc

he can be contacted through an intermediary at [email protected]

if you serch this site most of this info can be found easaly , just use the search function on the black bar

welcome to the site

Last edited:

The impression I get is that he's much more likely to read it if you give it to him in person.

The impression I get is that he's much more likely to read it if you give it to him in person.

Hmmm...it means she/he has to stalk Morrissey? :p

Morrissey often doesn't take letters and presents from people who are trying to hand them when he's on stage.

In Edinburgh at the soundcheck I gave a letter to Jesse for Moz (of course) after 4 hours waiting out there I saw Charlie (from the staff) and he confirmed the letter was given :) also Jesse, as we saw him again said it was done:) ...no idea if Moz finally read it :confused:

Morrissey often doesn't take letters and presents from people who are trying to hand them when he's on stage.
What?! That is totally not true! He's taken everything I've ever tried to give him...and I wasn't even row 1 or 2! What a good man! :guitar:

My friend tried to hand him her fanzine at LA Palladium gigs last year, but Morrissey didn't take it which was also reported by mel.
I saw some people tried to hand their letters and presents at G-Mex gigs in December 2006, but they were unsuccessful.

My friend tried to hand him her fanzine at LA Palladium gigs last year, but Morrissey didn't take it which was also reported by mel.
I saw some people tried to hand their letters and presents at G-Mex gigs in December 2006, but they were unsuccessful.
ohh yes, I remember the story about your friend. I didn't mean to say he literally takes everything that people try to give him, but I wouldn't say it's unusual for him to take things from the crowd. He seems to like records, letters, and tshirts.

In Edinburgh at the soundcheck I gave a letter to Jesse for Moz (of course) after 4 hours waiting out there I saw Charlie (from the staff) and he confirmed the letter was given :) also Jesse, as we saw him again said it was done:) ...no idea if Moz finally read it :confused:

I was there too- the red hair girl holding "Viva hate". I was there for six hours and i didn't get near him:( I had a letter and i was thinking about giving it to one of the roadies and people i was talking to but i deceied that i want to personally give him the letter. I still have the letter and i'm going to add more pages and take it with me every time i see him in case i have a chance. I will one day give it to me, i wont give up! Although i said hi to Jesse when he walked past and he said hi and smiled at me:D

I was there too- the red hair girl holding "Viva hate". I was there for six hours and i didn't get near him:( I had a letter and i was thinking about giving it to one of the roadies and people i was talking to but i deceied that i want to personally give him the letter. I still have the letter and i'm going to add more pages and take it with me every time i see him in case i have a chance. I will one day give it to me, i wont give up! Although i said hi to Jesse when he walked past and he said hi and smiled at me:D

OHHH, hello, I remember you !!! it was sooo cold, lol, sometimes I think that Moz perhaps would have spent some seconds with us if that woman wouldn´t have jumped on him , no? terrible for us, but sure she ended happy, lol ...at least Moz said hello to Pedro :) (my husband, the one who was with me)

Keep Viva Hate, keep your letter , don´t lose faith :)

OHHH, hello, I remember you !!! it was sooo cold, lol, sometimes I think that Moz perhaps would have spent some seconds with us if that woman wouldn´t have jumped on him , no? terrible for us, but sure she ended happy, lol ...at least Moz said hello to Pedro :) (my husband, the one who was with me)

Keep Viva Hate, keep your letter , don´t lose faith :)

Yeah i was thinking that he might have came over if weren't for that girl- can't balme her for trying though. Did you see the way they pinned her to the ground:eek: Tell your husband he is very lucky;).
I got a handshake at the gig though so i was rather pleased:) I hope i will get to talk to Moz one day- i will never give up.;)

Tags
comandeered
Back
Top Bottom