D

Dave

[youtube]Cf8FQYv9lD4&NR[/youtube]

if you laugh at this you are a bad person

it's not as bad as this one...

Last edited by a moderator:
it's not as bad as this one...

These are the details I love.

Okay. So I'm going to go on a show and talk about how I am afraid of pickles. Should I wear the low cut, sparkly hot pink blouse, or something more sensible?

Last edited by a moderator:
[youtube]Cf8FQYv9lD4&NR[/youtube]

if you laugh at this you are a bad person

I must be a bad person....:eek: cos one half of me is feeling sorry for her and thinking what an asshole Maury is.......and the other half of me is finding that clip funny.

Yeah, kinda clashes with the green of the pickle :p

Actually, on the color wheel pink and green are perfectly complimentary. It's the sparkly part that just doesn't speak "phobia of pickles" to me.

I kind of wonder what the motivation is behind these "fear" episodes. I mean think about it. They get these people, either real or actors, it doesn't matter, to express a stricken-with-fear display over an object, bring the object out, they run away but can't seem to escape then all of a sudden Maury comes to the rescue as the phoney savior who "SENDS THE PEACHES AWAY" making him the hero when all along he's just following a f***ed up script. It reminds me of Jeopardy when Alex Trebec says to a $1000 question about some arcane fact about American History "No that is not correct, the correct answer is jerrymander." and it seems as is he knows all the answers amd is the smartest man in the world when really he's just reading the answer off a card. I understand the idea of "trolls caught on tape" but I wonder who benefits from this phoney saviourism.

I kind of wonder what the motivation is behind these "fear" episodes. I mean think about it. They get these people, either real or actors, it doesn't matter, to express a stricken-with-fear display over an object, bring the object out, they run away but can't seem to escape then all of a sudden Maury comes to the rescue as the phoney savior who "SENDS THE PEACHES AWAY" making him the hero when all along he's just following a f***ed up script. It reminds me of Jeopardy when Alex Trebec says to a $1000 question about some arcane fact about American History "No that is not correct, the correct answer is jerrymander." and it seems as is he knows all the answers amd is the smartest man in the world when really he's just reading the answer off a card. I understand the idea of "trolls caught on tape" but I wonder who benefits from this phoney saviourism.

we do, obvs. i mean, who doesnt wanna see some crazy lady run away screaming from a guy in a chicken suit?

p.s. what's a jerrymander?

Tags
fuck you dave you nigger
Back
Top Bottom