birmingham show

meenaj

anyone going ?!?! i'm hoping to get tickets... nervous though it won't happen...anyone call up symphony hall to see if they're selling tickets directly?

anyone going ?!?! i'm hoping to get tickets... nervous though it won't happen...anyone call up symphony hall to see if they're selling tickets directly?

I'll be going, tickets permitting. I've only walked through the building a few times, when in Brum for Morrissey and on a sports trip this year. I'm not expecting much from the place, it looks a bit sterile? Similar feel to the Gateshead Sage, and I hated that place.

Listen to me moaning!

Brum symphony hall

I'm certain i know the answer, i think my brain just won't accept it. can anyone confirm that the symphony hall in birmingham is in fact an all-seater?

Re: Birmingham tickets

I managed to get one but seetickets haven't told me where I'm sat? The confirmation doesn't state it either

I managed to get one but seetickets haven't told me where I'm sat? The confirmation doesn't state it either

If you check the order tracker in about 2-3 hours, they'll have allocated your seats.

If you check the order tracker in about 2-3 hours, they'll have allocated your seats.

Ah, thanks :) Just got to wait and see now, this will be a bad wait. Ah well, delighted I'm there :cool:

Decided against it in the end. I've just got bad vibes when I have been in the venues public areas. It felt like I was attending a conference. Went for tickets elsewhere. A new generation of venues are like this (Bridgewater in Manchester & Sage in Gateshead) and I really don't like them.

Decided against it in the end. I've just got bad vibes when I have been in the venues public areas. It felt like I was attending a conference. Went for tickets elsewhere. A new generation of venues are like this (Bridgewater in Manchester & Sage in Gateshead) and I really don't like them.

As a shorty I quite like seated venues (had a terrific time at the Manchester Bridgewater Hall gig) - so I'll be in Brum.

well i never got tickets for birmingham. i'm an idiot and this whole process sucked

WAIT I DID GET TICKETS!!!!! that jackass on the phone at symphony hall told me they were completely sold out
then i kept on trying online and got rear terrace tickets basically in front stalls just to the right!!!

As a shorty I quite like seated venues (had a terrific time at the Manchester Bridgewater Hall gig) - so I'll be in Brum.

It's not the seats I don't like. The Opera House gig on that tour was the best for me. I loved it. The Bridgewater is known for sucking the life out of concerts. I've been to many gigs there and it really depends where you are sat. For a purpose built concert hall, this is a serious flaw (in my opinion). The Birmingham place seems similar. But I haven't been inside the hall itself!

Still. I hope you really enjoy it!

no problem teaboy, glad you got your tickets.

it's going to be a great gig, symphony hall is a good venue, as seated places go.

I ended up with a seat in the cirlce, row C. Not bad but could've been better. I mean, on my order tracker it says I bought it at 10.00am on the dot. All the stalls had gone already?! Ah well, could've been a lot worse and it's just great to be there

Back
Top Bottom