TTY update: the baby's identity is revealed

sweetness522

My one true love
On tty it states who the baby is.:) I had a strong feeling it was a crew member's baby. :)

There is another update as well.

Last edited:
The baby pictured with Morrissey on the cover of Years of Refusal is Sebastien Pesel-Browne, who is the son of Charlie Browne, who has been Morrissey's Assistant Tour Manager for many years.
Sebastien's mother (Susan) met Charlie at a Morrissey concert in Boston.

The baby pictured with Morrissey on the cover of Years of Refusal is Sebastien Pesel-Browne, who is the son of Charlie Browne, who has been Morrissey's Assistant Tour Manager for many years.

So now she's practically friends with him?! :mad:
I need a jealous smily A mix between: :mad: , :( ,and :tears:

Awwww.....Sweet connection!!!

I wonder how many relationships (and babies) out there are the result of The Mozfather? A shared love of the music, love at first site striking two lonely souls in a quiff-filled arena.....

(Anyone else have that "Charlie Brown" song by the Coasters in their head now? "Why's everybody always pickin on me?" Anyone?)

Ireland and Scotland folks, check TTY for your dates in May, just posted......

Friday 1st May OMAGH Leisure Center (Ireland)
Saturday 2nd May BELFAST Waterfront (Ireland)
Monday 4th May STIRLING Albert Halls (Scotland)
Tuesday 5th May DUNDEE Caird Hall (Scotland)

And look at the nice style update on the MySpace homepage....attractive!

Last edited:
Great. :(

true to you update

Morrissey concert dates in Ireland and Scotland in May 2009
5 December 2008

Friday 1st May OMAGH Leisure Center (Ireland)
Saturday 2nd May BELFAST Waterfront (Ireland)
Monday 4th May STIRLING Albert Halls (Scotland)
Tuesday 5th May DUNDEE Caird Hall (Scotland

i thought the baby was a girl......oops! haha, the baby is pretty cute though :) thanks for the info :)

Kewpster: I hate to question your moderatrion activities, but I feel you should've un-merged the "The Baby" thread that you had merged into the "New album cover" thread yesterday, and then merged both of the True To You threads with the breaking news about the now-famous baby into that (actually, I think if the "The Baby" thread had been left alone, people would've naturally posted the baby info into it and you could've punched out early). If you had done things properly, we'd have a happy thread about the album cover more generally (where Kali and others can rant and rave about the font like a bunch of nutters), and a happy thread narrowly focused on the baby.

Whatever the case, don't you think you should confess you jumped the gun on merging the "The Baby" thread into the "New album cover" thread? Now it's all a confusing mess, thanks to you. The "The Baby" thread is mixed inside the other thread with two more threads on the baby merged into each other but separate from the now-destroyed "The Baby" thread. Yes, very confusing, thanks to you. You should've just left things alone yesterday, Kewpie, and not been such a busy bee. Will you ever learn how to moderate a forum?

Last edited:
Morrissey is actually responsible for many relationships, marriages and babies! I know at least 4 couples who met at Morrissey gigs.

Awwww.....Sweet connection!!!

I wonder how many relationships (and babies) out there are the result of The Mozfather? A shared love of the music, love at first site striking two lonely souls in a quiff-filled arena.....

(Anyone else have that "Charlie Brown" song by the Coasters in their head now? "Why's everybody always pickin on me?" Anyone?)

One that I personally would like to forget...!

Anyway, while SoLow posts news items that are hoaxes (fake track lists, etc), True To You once again has real news straight from the horse's mouth. Thank you, Julia. And to think just a couple days ago the SoLowers were saying there's no news on your site.

Last edited:
Well Sebastien, son of Charlie Browne, you're as cute as, er, Snoopy.:sweet: And I'm not only saying that because you have an exotic first name.
Your parents must be proud.

PS/ don't forget to claim your royalties when you're older.

Well Sebastien, son of Charlie Browne, you're as cute as, er, Snoopy.:sweet: And I'm not only saying that because you have an exotic first name.
Your parents must be proud.

PS/ don't forget to claim your royalties when you're older.

He's just a baby. A prop, really. Apparently that's in fashion after Sarah Palin at the GOP Convention. Any baby would've sufficed, though a Down Syndrome baby would've been gold.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom