Main
Thu, Feb 3 2000
New York (Feb. 29), Universal City (Mar. 3), Irvine (Mar. 5), Minneapolis venue change, Providence cancelled

New York, NY - Beacon Theatre (Feb. 29): first with the news of the second New York show is Lake Of Jewels:

Tickets on sale this Saturday (Feb. 5) at noon!

Additionally, from Charles:

Tix on sale at the Beacon box office & Ticketmaster locations. First 10 rows by phone charge only! Tix are ? price not sure yet!

Universal City, CA - Universal Amphitheatre (Mar. 3): first with the news is Adam Lupercio:

MORRISSEY - Universal Amphitheatre March 3, 2000 tickets go on sale Sunday February 6, 2000 at 1p.m.

Irvine, CA - Bren Center (Mar. 5): first with the news is Eddie:

I got an e-mail from Goldenvoice announcing another Moz show in So. Cal. for March 5th at the Bren Center on the campus of UC Irvine. Tix on sale on 2/6, 1pm.

Minneapolis, MN - Quest Club (Feb 8): Venue and city change (previously in St. Paul) noted on Ticketmaster now. From Andy-Mats:

I heard today that the St. Paul show venue has been changed from the Roy Wilkins Auditorium (which is located in St. Paul) to the Quest (which is located in Minneapolis and formerly owned by Prince). I'm wondering if this is all true? I also heard that tickets from the Roy Wilkins would be honored at the Quest. The Quest is a great venue to see a show. It's designed for DJs with three bars, a balcony that skirts the square floor, and a stage that's usually centered on the dance floor.

Providence, RI cancelled: From Brendan:

I just checked out the venue for the Providence show on Feb 23, and it said it was canceled. Have you heard why?

I would guess ticket sales although they are selling well elsewhere. I have heard that the Pittsburgh show and both Washington D.C. shows are sold out.

Comments / Notes (25)

* return to Morrissey-solo