Main
"Sinfonía de Sortilegios" - book partly devoted to Morrissey?
Posted on Tue, Feb 8 2000 at 10:00 a.m. PST
by David T. <[email protected]>
From Anonymous:

Hello, last November at the International Book Fair in Guadalajara City, México, a book was released entitled "Sinfonía de Sortilegios" which is partly devoted to Morrissey. An entire part of the book is for him, and I just adored the was the author outlined him. So, I would like to know if anybody else has read it?

* item archived - comments / notes can no longer be added.

Comments / Notes

Is the book in Spanish? Where can it be purchased. I used to think that no one in Latin America knew a whole lot about Morrissey, but I've been proven very wrong. I'm glad to see more spanish-speakers outside of the US are into the MOzzer!

Miamimozzer <[email protected]>
Miami, Florida - Tue, Feb 08, 2000 at 14:00:41 (PST) | #1

Can u give us the name of the author and any other info that would help me track down the book.
Thanks.

robert
- Tue, Feb 08, 2000 at 14:26:44 (PST) | #2

Does anyone know how tall Morrissey is? He looks about 6' 1", but maybe he's a lot shorter. It doesn't make a bit of difference, but I'm just curious.

Buck toothed girl from Luxembourg
- Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 10:09:50 (PST) | #3

Ahhh, another item that has a mention of Morrissey in it, for these "gatherers" to collect and gloat that "Oh, I have a copy of that"
Please, must this go on and on.
Most of you were'nt there, it's not the same anymore......

you silly old man, you silly old man.........

more bored than boz
boston - Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 12:04:04 (PST) | #4

Morrissey is about 5'11".
He is taller in his wig.

Linder Sterling <Bravelive@netscapeonline>
Sunny Manchester - Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 12:57:28 (PST) | #5

Morrissey is only 4' 7". He wears a special pair of stilts that are attached very well and move as though they are his own legs. You've never seen him in shorts have you? He used to wear his hair tall to compensate for his elf-like heighth, and to avoid being compared to David Yarritu from the disco group ABC. The stilts are another reason why Morrissey has chosen to be celibate.

Gasping, but somehow still alive....
- Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 13:36:41 (PST) | #6

* return to Morrissey-solo