Main
Chicago Morrissey/Smiths night (June 30)
Posted on Wed, May 24 2000 at 8:57 a.m. PDT
by David T. <[email protected]>
From Tony Christopher:

MORRISSEY/SMITHS night in Chicago
Friday, June 30th from 9pm to 2am

UPSTAIRS at Delilah's
2771 North Lincoln Avenue
Chicago, Illinois
773-472-2771

21+ $3 cover

Flyer

* item archived - comments / notes can no longer be added.

Comments / Notes

YES!YES!YES!
Finally a party in honor of Moz in Chicago. I've waited forever. This place rocks. They play alot of amazing music almost everyday. Every year they celebrate Elvis' Birthday, Bob Dylan's, and many other worthy legends. It's great to hear that my dear Moz is ranked high enough to deserve an entire night in honor of him. If your from Chicago don't miss this rare and precious event where we can give hail to a true genius.

Golden Lights
In The Middle of a Street - Wed, May 24, 2000 at 10:47:13 (PDT) | #1

Big deal, every night in my room it's a Morrissey/Smiths night.

Stem
- Thu, May 25, 2000 at 01:45:21 (PDT) | #2

I'm sure every night in your room is Jagg/Off night as well, so @#!!! off you moron. Some people, believe it or not, actually enjoy the outdoors and the company of other people with similar interest. So stay at home and write to that booktoothed girl in Luxemburg you wish you could have, but never will, 'cause even she will be dancing away somewhere, somehow, in the company of a charming, alas, booktoothed boy from San Antonio.

Golden Lights
In The Middle of a Street - Thu, May 25, 2000 at 12:09:30 (PDT) | #3

Sounds like a bash to me but I thought UPSTAIRS at Delilah's was closed? I am now BUSY danicing the night away on June 30! GoldenLights sounds like you and I need to meet up in my part of town, Boys Town, at the Manhole. While you are at it, take your sites off of Bucktooth - all she needs is an orthodontist and your sorry self to stop being her cheerleader! Can you say PathetiC?

Shedding light on Golden Lights
Chicago baby! - Thu, May 25, 2000 at 13:50:41 (PDT) | #4

Is there anyway we could persuade Delilahs to let a few minors in....?

Ashlea <[email protected]>
NW burbs - Thu, May 25, 2000 at 23:15:26 (PDT) | #5

help me... anybody... i am not 21, but dying to go, i missed this once, i can't bear to miss it again. if anyone can help me out email me please... it would be much obliged... thanks...

Lazy Sunbather <[email protected]>
Chicago - Sun, May 28, 2000 at 19:24:24 (PDT) | #6

AWWW MAN!!! I'm still in mexico and I wish i could be there, but still I can't go I'm only 20!!! shoot!! but maybe I could hang out outside and dance my butt off!!! I'll still show my love for him.

Lidia Villa <[email protected]>
chicago - Tue, May 30, 2000 at 11:43:52 (PDT) | #7

The Manhole, good grief. Do they still play Morrissey at Berlin, Cocktail, and Roscoe's?

Morrissey Sucks
- Tue, May 30, 2000 at 13:45:47 (PDT) | #8

* return to Morrissey-solo