Main
Tour dates in Spain cancelled?
Posted on Thu, Sep 30 1999 at 9:47 a.m. PDT
by David T. <[email protected]>
Confusion regarding the Spanish dates continues. From Manuel Rios:

I'm afraid La Iguana promoters are telling everyone that the gigs in Spain have been cancelled...

From Rafael Sanchez Leal:

I have spoken with the concert hall "La Riviera" en Madrid and they confirm that Morrissey will appear here next 29 October. What about Portugal then?

* item archived - comments / notes can no longer be added.

Comments / Notes

The Coliseu do Porto staff e-mailed me and confirmed the show date as October 29, 10pm. OK, Spain surrounds Portugal but even then one can't be at 2 places same time....

See you in Vegas <[email protected]>
Sao Paulo - Brazil - Fri, Oct 01, 1999 at 07:42:45 (PDT) | #1

All that I can say is that my friends and I have been calling the Coliseu do Porto and the concert is confirmed for the 29 October. Aparently, tickets will be on sale next week. Also, the press has been saying the same. As for the Lisbon concert, the tickets went on sale on the 1st this month and we already have ours. I just hope this all mess is settled soon...

Helena Figueiredo
Lisbon, Portugal - Sun, Oct 03, 1999 at 07:01:08 (PDT) | #2

Promoters and venue have said that Morrissey is not playing in Barcelona. And it seems that Oporto has comfirmed Oct 29th...So Portugal takes it all.

Manuel <[email protected]>
Madrid - Sun, Oct 03, 1999 at 08:08:34 (PDT) | #3

Helena,

may I ask you to buy two tickets for the Lisbon
show and either send them to me (Germany) or
we'll meet before the show in Lisbon.
I would send you the money cash.

Florian

Florian <[email protected]>
- Mon, Oct 04, 1999 at 00:12:55 (PDT) | #4

I´m very interested in buying ONE ticket to Lisboa concert.Does anybody (helene)can help me?PLEASE.I will send money in advance.Thanks

Rafael Sanchez <[email protected]>
madrid - Mon, Oct 04, 1999 at 00:41:53 (PDT) | #5

We are two guys from spain, living in mallorca and we already got the plane tickets for madrid and barna.we do not know what to do..shall we go or not..shall we buy tickets for any other place in europe...we would like some good info about morrissey in madrid...please..sos..we work and we must fix our schedule for that..sos.help..

MANOLO PALENCIA <[email protected]>
PALMA DE MALLORCA-SPAIN - Wed, Oct 06, 1999 at 11:16:25 (PDT) | #6

Can anyone tell me if Morrisey is finally playing in Madrid or not? Tickets are not on sale, and I find that a bit weird.

Cheers

Dalia

Dalia <[email protected]>
- Sun, Oct 10, 1999 at 03:46:53 (PDT) | #7

The tickets for the Oporto concert here on Portugal went on sale on the 6th of this month.
I hope that many people from Spain and other parts of Europe join us,so that we all together can give a great welcome to MOZ.The tickets are on sale on both venues and in the Virgin, and Fnac megastores.

RUI ALVES
LISBON - Sun, Oct 10, 1999 at 14:06:39 (PDT) | #8

* return to Morrissey-solo