Main
Johnny Marr website?
Posted on Fri, Sep 24 1999 at 8:31 a.m. PDT
by David T. <[email protected]>
From Brian J. Kehoe:

Nothing too shocking, just felt it was interesting to see a URL with the address www.johnnymarr.com active, but not accessible. You will need Shockwave to view it. There is no indication if this is an official site outside of the Johnny Marr autograph in the upper right hand corner of the title screen. It's worth checking on a periodic basis though. Cheers!

* item archived - comments / notes can no longer be added.

Comments / Notes

I was contacted by the person putting this site together back when I supplied the Johnny Marr demo song. He claimed to be associated with Johnny (or people connected with Johnny) and was asking for a copy of the song to put on the site. He is also putting together a book (authorized?) on Johnny.

Derick Greene
- Fri, Sep 24, 1999 at 10:02:54 (PDT) | #1

He's also the same guy who held up that stupid sign at a Moz concert during his last US tour.

Tim Drake
DC - Fri, Sep 24, 1999 at 10:31:03 (PDT) | #2

I've heard that guy is a serious idiot...not just from that concert, but from people who know him on the internet too...he frequents this page if I'm correct

soldado <[email protected]>
- Fri, Sep 24, 1999 at 12:53:41 (PDT) | #3

yep, that guy (Jay) is the biggest creep on the planet.

I'm a genie in a bottle
- Fri, Sep 24, 1999 at 13:00:05 (PDT) | #4

what did the sign say?

adrien <[email protected]>
- Fri, Sep 24, 1999 at 16:33:15 (PDT) | #5

A site with a great name but a nasty JavaScript. Johnny, please be the webmaster!

Fabio Pagano <[email protected]>
Italy - Fri, Sep 24, 1999 at 16:45:42 (PDT) | #6

I wonder what Johnny Marr will think when he hears that the biggest creep on the planet is running a website about him?

the singing defective
- Fri, Sep 24, 1999 at 23:02:18 (PDT) | #7

The biggest jerk on the planet huh? If he is half as bad as the fool who puts on the Morrissey/Smiths Conventions here in Southern California, then we may found the 2 worst people ever to exist.
How depressing.

Frankie Shankly(not Franc or Frank) <[email protected]>
Southern California - Sat, Sep 25, 1999 at 21:38:42 (PDT) | #8

hey frankie shankly,
why is elliott such a fool?

adrien <[email protected]>
- Sun, Sep 26, 1999 at 01:37:09 (PDT) | #9

Just wanted to say, that an official Johnny Marr website will be opened at www.jmarr.com really soon. We have permission from Johnny Marr to run this site and he is actively involved in the making of it. I have no idea what that other site is about though... I only know that his management will be running one as well...

I'll keep you informed on this, also this: we will run the site in more or less the same constructive way like www.morrissey-solo.com is run now with interactive possibilities read ask a question to J. Marr...

Bye,

Bernard
Side-Line

Bernard Van Isacker <[email protected]>
Belgium - Mon, Oct 04, 1999 at 10:10:23 (PDT) | #10

* return to Morrissey-solo