Main
Spencer feature story on MorrisseyTour.com
Posted on Sun, Sep 19 1999 at 1:58 p.m. PDT
by David T. <[email protected]>
From Angela:

I just got a fax in today from Spencer (small scan included). I've put up "Spencer Shows His Legs Part II" on my site. In his response he reveals that one of his most memorable moments with Moz was a certain nude photo shoot they did together (Sounds fishy, huh?).

In the next few days I'll be transcribing his total response which will be posted in the Featured Story section of MorrisseyTour.com.

Sonnenblume's next performance is:

Acme Underground
Thurday September 30, 1999 11:00 PM

They are currently recording an E.P.

* item archived - comments / notes can no longer be added.

Comments / Notes

I think this is a big lie. Even if it was true why would he tell the world? Being in bed with Morrissey naked is kind of personal.

Javier <[email protected]>
Lost Angeles - Sun, Sep 19, 1999 at 14:55:15 (PDT) | #1

could this be a hint? perhaps he
is gay. is it really so strange?
what difference does it make?
he still has the most beautiful
voice i've ever heard!!!

not concerned....really <[email protected]>
- Sun, Sep 19, 1999 at 17:41:17 (PDT) | #2

I suck nakedness

The sucker
- Sun, Sep 19, 1999 at 20:18:13 (PDT) | #3

It's a joke, not a lie. Spencer is making fun of the rumours about Mozzer's sexuality blah blah blah. Of course, expect Mr hands-down-pants to joke about SEX ....

urban hermit <[email protected]>
- Sun, Sep 19, 1999 at 22:13:20 (PDT) | #4

This better be a total lie. I told you guys I hated the video when Spence is licking the ice cream cone. You guys don't think Moz would lay in bed nude with this guy do you? This is sooooo wrong. OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Warren
Chespaw - Mon, Sep 20, 1999 at 11:35:25 (PDT) | #5

It's got to be a lie, i hope.
He's naked on stage and that's it

Liam <[email protected]>
- Tue, Sep 21, 1999 at 03:38:33 (PDT) | #6

Well I don't know if its true or not but if it is - my god what I wouldn't give to see those pictures. I'd also love to see that Request Video clip of him - erm - adjusting his 'kit'. No I'm not a dirty old woman, just curious. Oh did you all see? He remembers me!!! He sends me a thank you!!! Oh can I die happy or what.

Alison <[email protected]>
'Back in Blighty' (swoon) - Tue, Sep 21, 1999 at 11:45:26 (PDT) | #7

Didn't Angela just say that there was a "certain nude photo shoot"? I don't see anything here about a bed being mentioned. Where do you all come up with this crap.

e <[email protected]>
- Tue, Sep 21, 1999 at 21:49:38 (PDT) | #8

If you look at the enlargement of the fax you can see he wrote "as we rolled around in bed" ...

Me <[email protected]>
Here - Wed, Sep 22, 1999 at 10:47:47 (PDT) | #9

yes that just slipped past my eyes ;) maybe a mistake or intentional. hmm haha thanks lady.

e <[email protected]>
- Thu, Sep 23, 1999 at 23:46:17 (PDT) | #10

* return to Morrissey-solo