Main
Tour update / more denials from venues
Posted on Fri, Sep 10 1999 at 9:31 a.m. PDT
by David T. <[email protected]>
Will keep updating as I get more confirmations / denials. From Carlos Sousa:

The concerts in Portugal will take place in "Coliseu de Lisboa" - Lisbon and "Coliseu do Porto" - Oporto.

From David Gejlemo:

Regarding Oct. 25 Stockholm - Arenan:

Tickets are NOT on sale, EMI says there is NO SHOW planned with Morrissey that day. Ticket agency Biljett Direkt has no tickets, and did not know anything about a show.

From Mark:

I rang the Forum in London (again) this afternoon. they said the dates in November are "definitely, 100%" NOT happening. Ho hum, should not have got my hopes up I suppose.

* item archived - comments / notes can no longer be added.

Comments / Notes

Concerning the Forum:

They deny that Morrissey is playing and, yet, coincidentally enough, there are no other shows scheduled on those dates.

Rosencrantz31
233 S. Wacker - Fri, Sep 10, 1999 at 10:59:29 (PDT) | #1

Regarding Stockholm Oct. 25

I´ve heard the same both from EMI and the ticket-agency. But I´ve heard something else, Moz and Bowie are doing a tour together and will be in Stockholm on the 19th of January, no confirmation though...

Måns Israelsson <[email protected]>
- Fri, Sep 10, 1999 at 17:15:49 (PDT) | #2

snälla, snälla, snälla, låt oss oss få det vi vill ha!!! (t.ex. en morrissey spelning)

kalle
- Sat, Sep 11, 1999 at 02:06:50 (PDT) | #3

Does anyone know when the tickets for the Lisbon and Oporto concerts are going to be on sale? Thanks.

RUI ALVES
LISBON, PORTUGAL - Sun, Sep 12, 1999 at 04:18:03 (PDT) | #4

Biljett direkt in Sweden says that the tickets to the gig on 25th October will be released this Thursday, the 16th of September. It's absolutely sure and true, because I phoned them this morning.

robert
- Mon, Sep 13, 1999 at 02:33:09 (PDT) | #5

I just called Biljett Direkt to confirm an October 25th show and was told that NOTHING definite had been scheduled...call back tomorrow.

John R.
Stockholm - Mon, Sep 13, 1999 at 04:50:35 (PDT) | #6

* return to Morrissey-solo