Main
KROQ's Labor Day 90's 500
Posted on Wed, Sep 1 1999 at 8:51 a.m. PDT
by David T. <[email protected]>
How about everyone include the same song in one of their votes (I suggest "Jack The Ripper"). From Gerald Acuna:

I know I'm kinda late on this info but I just came across it and maybe we still have a chance to make a difference. This news is regarding a L.A. radio station KROQ 106.7 and they're having their KROQ's Labor Day 90's 500. You can vote for yours truly by logging onto kroq.com and click onto vote for labor section.

Click on the bar for artist and go down to Morrissey and then click onto song bar and they have Moz's most popular 90's songs already there for you to vote. F.Y.I. they are Glamorous Glue/Jack the Ripper/My Love Life/ November Spawned a Monster/Ouija Board Ouija Board/Our Frank/Sing Your Life/That's Entertainment/The More You Ignore Me/We Hate it When Our Friends Become Successful. Please vote even though we only have a short time to vote:

Deadline to vote: 10pm (West Coast) Thursday, September 2, 1999.

Please vote so we don't have to hear all those songs by Limp Biskit and well nevermind. VOTE!

* item archived - comments / notes can no longer be added.

Comments / Notes

i did vote, i made it through! i vote for dear morrissey, not jack the ripper but sing your life the more you ignore me!

they should have the smiths too but they are from the 80s=( damm those republicans! yippie skippy!

CaLiGulA <[email protected]>
CaLiFoRnIa - Wed, Sep 01, 1999 at 12:06:01 (PDT) | #1

I indeed voted for Moz already. For all three choices. No sense in being greedy. . . wait

Moz cowboy <[email protected]>
Long Beach - Wed, Sep 01, 1999 at 16:42:49 (PDT) | #2

i voted but got this 'error' page with some stupid script on it...does that mean it went through? if not i can try again...besides..i don't care much about the scotter...if i'm getting a scooter, it'll be a vespa or lambretta...not one used on some stupid video for some stupid song.

state of emergency
- Thu, Sep 02, 1999 at 00:19:20 (PDT) | #3

Rock the vote! I made a difference in America.

(Well at least the L.A. portion of it)

We turn to Los Angeles
For the language we use
London is Dead
London is Dead...

Monster Spawned in December <[email protected]>
- Fri, Sep 03, 1999 at 01:06:30 (PDT) | #4

* return to Morrissey-solo