Main
Small Moz clip on 'The O Zone'
Posted on Fri, Feb 19 1999
by David T. <[email protected]>
From Grant:

I know this ranks pretty high on the trivia scale but on 16 Feb. on BBC 2's 'The O Zone' there was a preview of the forthcoming Brit Awards.  Various music people were shown expressing their view on what they thought about them and one of them was Moz.  He was wearing shirt and suit jacket and said "I don't think anybody believes the Brits to be honest.  I think they're all fixed."  The clip lasted for all of about 4 seconds and looked as though it was filmed at some awards ceremony  (maybe from the 'Q' awards a few years ago, when he picked up a gong from Bono).

Comments / Notes

OOOH THE O-ZONE! THAT IS MY FAVOURITE SHOW! I HOPE THAT ROBBIE WILLIAMS IS ON IT AGAIN! HE IS
THE BEST BRITISH SINGER EVER! I STILL HAVE MY TAPE
OF THE OZONE EPISODE WHERE THEY INTERVIEWED THESPICE GIRLS WHEN THEY WERE IN HONG KONG... OH WHAT JOY IT BRINGS ME!!!

MOZZER <[email protected]> (1cust208.tnt7.nyc3.da.uu.net)
- Fri, Feb 19, 1999 at 11:35:47 (PST)

Robbie Williams is the best British singer EVER? Oh my...
MontyClift <[email protected]> (spyker18.sk.sympatico.ca)
- Fri, Feb 19, 1999 at 18:59:21 (PST)

montyclift, here it is right under your nose well you just cant see it can you? i mean SARCASM
dear charles <[email protected]> (ts035p11.tlv.netvision.net.il)
the daily mail - Sat, Feb 20, 1999 at 07:07:45 (PST)

he picked up an award from bono? oh dear what was that useless twat giving an award to moz for? perhaps he was hoping some of his good music might rub off on him, lol
john <[email protected]> (spider-wm031.proxy.aol.com)
- Mon, Feb 22, 1999 at 18:06:53 (PST)

* return to Morrissey-solo