Main
"Panic" and "Morrissey On Que" - illustrations
Posted on Tue, Feb 16 1999
by David T. <[email protected]>
"Panic" -an  illustration by Jeremy Harmon. From Dan:

My friend Jeremy Harmon draws comics for the college here. He is a long time Morrissey/Smiths fan as I am also. Well, he drew this, I think its pretty damn funny, and asked me if I would scan and send it to you, so you could post it on your site; he doesn't own a computer. You should be able to notice all the many little Morrissey references that he put in it, if you're a fan. The T. REX shirt; the word BAD written on Jeremy; the puppy Morrissey is holding; etc. etc...

Side note: The Alpha Phi that he mentions in the comic are all uptight now and they are taking measures to get him removed from the paper. Doesn't that suck?? They all need to get a life... It's just a comic and he's not even making fun of them.

"Morrissey On Que" -an  illustration by Shawn Stewart. From Shawn:

Here is a Morrissey drawing I did a while back called "Morrissey On Que"... I hope you and anyone else enjoys it. I also encourage everyone to visit my band Adrift's web page at "http://listen.to/adrift"... We are obsessively influenced by Morrissey and others.

Comments / Notes

Very nice drawing from Shawn. I've seen some before but not quite as good as this one.
Nadia
- Tue, Feb 16, 1999 at 09:51:13 (PST)

at least these actually look like Morrissey.
mozmiths <[email protected]>
- Tue, Feb 16, 1999 at 10:21:58 (PST)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY
TO MUCH TIME........

pogue <[email protected]>
- Tue, Feb 16, 1999 at 12:24:02 (PST)

the first one sucks big @#$% the second one is alright but he messed up on the eye, the hair and his lips. WHAT KIND OF @#!!! IS THIS???????????
MOZZER
- Tue, Feb 16, 1999 at 16:49:28 (PST)

What is your problem MOZZER? Do you have so much anger in you, or are you just trying to make yourself famous by writing angry comments? Get your brain out of your arse and start acting like a human being.

Love / Gustaf

Gustaf <[email protected]>
Sweden - Tue, Feb 16, 1999 at 18:27:38 (PST)

mozzer.. i would be more than willing to view any of your art and offer some constructive criticism.. and incidentally, you forgot my blunder on the nose... cheers...
Shawn Stewart <[email protected]>
- Tue, Feb 16, 1999 at 19:14:13 (PST)

What the hell is wrong with you guys?!(poque and mozzer) You call yourself Morrissey fans? You make me sick. That drawing is beautiful! Why so synical?
Corey <[email protected]>
Pennsylvania - Tue, Feb 16, 1999 at 19:19:37 (PST)

Har har har! I thought the best touch to this cartoon was the chihuahua (possibly homeless?) "Moz" was holding. I don't know why, but it just made my day. Yo quiero Caca Hell y mas Morrissey!

I think I can see why Omega Chi or whatever sponsoring paper had a problem with the cartoon -- who wants a smartass making fun of their "air guitar" events even if it is well-deserved criticism? ; )

Kudos for another Mozzerific cartoon where Morrissey speaks the cold harsh (but also laughable) truth! : )

Melinda <[email protected]>
a place in Hell - Tue, Feb 16, 1999 at 20:35:16 (PST)

....IDIOTS......MORRISSEY HAS QUITE A FEW RETARDS FOR FANS......YOU PEOPLE REALLY SUCK.....THE REASON IS FOUND IN YOU PEOPLE THAT MAKES PEOPLE LIKE ME BELIEVE IN HUMAN GENOCIDE....
.... AND FOR THE RECORD....I THINK MOZZER IS KINDA FUNNY..

- Tue, Feb 16, 1999 at 20:50:31 (PST)

ABSOLUTLEY MAAAARVELOUS!!!!! the two peices of artwork are great. I enjoyed the giggles I got....so refreshing on this dreary wednesday morning.
oh, and to mozzer and the other guy...you have the right to your opinions...An opinion is an opinion is an opinion is...etc.

-laaaaauren.

lar lar <[email protected]>
(lib1.ambler.temple.edu)
- Wed, Feb 17, 1999 at 07:18:56 (PST)

I DON'T WORRY ABOUT MY STUPID OPINION......THE WAY I LOOK AT IT....I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINION.....MY OPINION IS WHAT MATTERS TO ME....SO SCREW ALL YOU.."KEEP YOUR OPINION'S TO YOUR SELF, YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND, PISH POSH, BLAH BLAH...CRAP" TYPE OF PEOPLE....
(mar022.cybrzn.com)
- Wed, Feb 17, 1999 at 14:01:35 (PST)

Pleezzee, pogue...your defensive rebuttals only prove that you "are human and you need to be loved just like everybody else does!"
Seasick, yet still docked (208.242.199.253)
- Thu, Feb 18, 1999 at 12:54:14 (PST)

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE ARSE
pogue <[email protected]> (mar34.marhs.com)
- Fri, Feb 19, 1999 at 14:26:57 (PST)

...so much hatred on such a beautiful site...for such a beautiful man...pity.
Andrew (dialup-117.apc.net)
- Sun, Feb 21, 1999 at 13:08:09 (PST)

I think poque and Mozzer should get married.
I thought the drawings were very nice.

The Girl Racer <%00> (max01-59.suba.com)
Chicago - Sun, Feb 21, 1999 at 13:48:20 (PST)

the drawings are alright but ive got a couple better ones including a big ol painting that i will gladly scan when i get the chance to
edward gomez (spider-wa054.proxy.aol.com)
- Mon, Feb 22, 1999 at 00:13:32 (PST)

* return to Morrissey-solo