Main
Morrissey-solo - 2 years old today
Posted on Fri, Feb 12 1999
by David T. <[email protected]>
I don't have much to say except the usual thanks to all who have sent info, those who have contributed to the discussion boards and those who have sent notes of support, which I continue to get almost daily. 2 years feels like 10 in internet time, so I consider it an accomplishment that we've survived this long.

Comments / Notes

YEAH MOZ-SOLO!!!!
Happy Birthday!!

boyeastlikelytoo(Kakarot) <[email protected]>
- Fri, Feb 12, 1999 at 09:25:21 (PST)

Yay! Congratulations David!!
Marrissey
- Fri, Feb 12, 1999 at 09:45:19 (PST)

Congratulations! Keep up the very good work!
Tommy Gunnarsson <[email protected]>
Halmstad, Sweden - Fri, Feb 12, 1999 at 10:05:48 (PST)

Happy Birthday!!

Your site is ace!
I´m glad you faught the beasts that forced it down
a while ago!

Glitter and a gadzillion of daffs!!

Alex

~Arielle Bender~ <[email protected]>
- Fri, Feb 12, 1999 at 10:26:52 (PST)

Thanks a ton, David, for all your hard work! Your marvelous site gave me and my wife an opportunity we thought we'd never have: To see and touch The Man.

Thanks again!

The Phubbbs
Central Indiana - Fri, Feb 12, 1999 at 13:11:22 (PST)

I'd like to wish you a happy anniversary on this most excellent site. I'm here at least 3 times a-day. Keep up the sensational work!!
Swallow On His Neck
- Fri, Feb 12, 1999 at 14:26:41 (PST)

Thanks Davud for keeping us all informed about moz...you should be on salary!
Jered <[email protected]>
Edmonton, Canada - Fri, Feb 12, 1999 at 15:31:21 (PST)

YEAH!!!! VIVA MORRISSEY-SOLO!!!!!! THE BEST MORRISSEY SITE ON THE NET!!!!!!
MOZZER
- Fri, Feb 12, 1999 at 19:50:18 (PST)

One day, after a couple of weeks of being to buzy to check in on the internet, i went into my usual places. To my dispair, I found that Morrissey-solo.com was not there. Panic in the streets of Carmen! I guess what I'm trying to say, is I'm glad you are here.... All of you, thanks!
Carmen <[email protected]>
- Fri, Feb 12, 1999 at 22:48:44 (PST)

2 years!!!? I could swear it's been more.. seems like it to me.. but your the Admin=) Keep it up
MLL
- Sat, Feb 13, 1999 at 00:42:08 (PST)

Thank you, David, for keeping up this site! Coming here adds a bright spot everyday to my otherwise bore of a life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Moz-Solo!

spinny s
somewhere in Texas - Sat, Feb 13, 1999 at 10:08:07 (PST)

Congratulations! Has is only been two years? I feel that this site is so much a part of my life that is seems to have existed much longer. Keep up the good work and keep the site a place to freely discuss the Moz and how his world affects ours. May this only be the beginning.
JORY
- Sat, Feb 13, 1999 at 13:16:09 (PST)

Thanks for everything David, my day isnt complete until I've visited Morrissey-solo.
Jim <[email protected]>
- Sat, Feb 13, 1999 at 15:01:28 (PST)

Congrats David! 2 years -- wow. I remember when you had just a site for "Sing Your Life." Then you started this one and it's become THE place for Moz fans online.
I look forward to the next 2 years, or 20, visiting your site. Thanks for keeping it interesting and informative.

Scott <[email protected]>
Midwest - Sun, Feb 14, 1999 at 11:54:11 (PST)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORRISSEY-SOLO!!!!!
This always the first site I go to when I'm on the web. Great job David. Keep up the great work
LONG LIVE MORRISSEY

The Girl Racer
Chicago - Sun, Feb 14, 1999 at 12:07:16 (PST)

Congratulations David, on the best Morrissey site on the web!!
Elin
- Sun, Feb 14, 1999 at 15:09:21 (PST)

hey david, congratulations and felicitations. i sometimes wonder what i'd do without this site. oh yeah, i'd have a life!! (and not be glued to my computer - he he). ciao julie.
julie <[email protected]>
oz - Sun, Feb 14, 1999 at 22:28:33 (PST)

happy birfday, site. The first day I ran across it was when I was in the computer lab in school. Two years later, I'm at a computer in my room. I've moved up in the world since then, obviously, and have had mucho fun doing it. It's better than TV because I can yell at it and it actually yells back. Good work, and if you never need anyone killed or just horribly maimed, I'm still not the person to do it, but I won't laugh at you for asking.
Suzanne
Mermaid Avenue - Sun, Feb 14, 1999 at 23:32:52 (PST)

* return to Morrissey-solo