posted by davidt on Tuesday December 15 2009, @11:00AM
Kewpie sends the link to the post in the forums by mywar (via Morrissey reddit):

Re: More live gigs?
a friend of a friend in the states talked to someone doing merch for a biggish band. which band it was escapes me at the moment, but the same guy apparently does merch for moz as well. he claimed he had already been hired for a US tour early next year. pretty vague, i know, but hey...
---
Also, the official site has "Forthcoming Dates / Live dates to be announced soon!" in the tour section.
Moz's milk writes:
I just got an email from the official Morrissey store apologizing for the Thansgiving Turkey comment. Viewable here.

"The Official Morrissey Webstore wishes to apologize to Morrissey store mailing list members who may have seen the mass e-mail advertisement that was sent out after Thanksgiving which mentioned eating turkey. Morrissey is a strict vegetarian and abhors the killing of defenseless animals for food. This ad was not endorsed in any way by Morrissey."
---
Joeymozzer sends the link:

Live: Morrissey at the Gibson Amphitheatre by Mikael Wood (1 photo by Bret Hartman) - LA Times Music Blog
The English singer shows no signs of his difficult year.

Same article, larger photo - link from an anonymous person.

Posted on the official Morrissey site:

TOY SELECTAH ON ITUNES 14/12/09

The Toy Selectah mix of Morrissey’s When Last I Spoke to Carol is now available on iTunes in the US.
Posted by sweetness522 in the forums:

Re: Indio CANCELLED
I just called to inquire about my refund and they just got word that there is no reschedule.
---
Ian Watson writes:
Sat Dec 19th - Gary Day DJs in London

Gary Day is DJ-ing at How Does It Feel To Be Loved? in London on Saturday December 19th. Gary played bass on "Your Arsenal", "You Are The Quarry" and "Ringleader Of The Tormentors" by Morrissey, and is a celebrated rock'n'roll DJ in his own right. He had HDIF hopping when he last visited the club and we're looking forward to seeing what he has planned for our Christmas Party on Saturday.

How Does It Feel To Be Loved?
Saturday December 19th
The Phoenix, 37 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0PP, three minutes walk from Oxford Circus tube station, 9pm-3am, £4 members, £6 non members. Membership is free from www.howdoesitfeel.co.uk
Guest DJ: Gary Day

Our Christmas party!

We play: The Smiths * The Supremes * The Go-Betweens * Dusty Springfield * Belle & Sebastian * Love * Tammi Terrell * Aztec Camera * The Ronettes * Orange Juice * Beach Boys * The Temptations * Velvet Underground * Felt * The Shangri-Las * Primal Scream * Otis Redding * The Field Mice * Dexys Midnight Runners * Camera Obscura * The Four Tops * Melba Moore * The Orchids
shoplifterromo writes:
El Paso's Club Dedo, 204 Rio Grande, presents its annual "Mostly-Morrissey Eve of Xmas Eve Bash," Wed. Dec. 23rd from 9pm-2am. No cover, drink specials. Dance your legs down to the knees to plenty of Moz/Smiths, U.K. Indie, Britpop, Motown and Christmas classics.
Today's News | December 16 | December 14  >

[ home | terms of service ]