posted by davidt on Sunday May 24 2009, @09:00AM
Girl in a drab dress writes:
I've just had an email from SeeTickets saying that tomorrow's gig in Salisbury has been cancelled.

No reason is given.

Tickets will be valid for the rearranged show.
---
steveno1 writes:
Just had a call from SEE Tickets checked on City Hall web site tomorrows concert cancelled.

This is the thrid one I have had cancelled

But not bitter. Birthday show was worth all the money in the world.

In london the weekend hope they go ahead.

ALL my Love and wishes with Morrissey, take care and get well soon.

MORRISSEY SHOW CANCELLED
24th May 2009 11:15 am

We regret to announce that due to voice problems, Morrissey will be unable to perform here tomorrow night (Monday 25th).

The show will be rescheduled for a new date later this year - we will be in contact with all City Hall customers with more information as soon as we have it.

If you have purchased tickets from Seetickets or Ticketmaster, please contact them direct.
---
Chris Pearson writes:
Doll And The Kicks just updated their facebook status, Doll and The Kicks Just been informed that tomorrow nights show in Salisbury is cancelled due to illness. Keep posted for more info...
Daisy Dundee writes:
Morrissey 'Greatest Living Oddity' - University of St Andrews
Official announcement on new Morrissey book by academic Dr Gavin Hopps. The book is due out in the US in June and in the UK in July. Order via amazon.com for the US consignment.

Other press coverage:

The poetic virtues of Morrissey - The Times
The singer is fit to stand beside Larkin and Betjeman
Miserable now? Morrissey is ‘best UK lyricist’ - The Herald
Morrissey's lyrics are up there with Wilde and Larkin, claims academic - The Scotsman
An anonymous person writes:
good debate about Moz on the Today Programme (scroll down to 8.55)
This guy talks like Neo fights!
Mike writes:
If any Smiths fans are checking out Morrissey on Sat May 30th you will be in for a treat. Mike Joyce is doing a guest DJ set at Jamm in Brixton (261 Brixton Road)

As a massive Smiths fan myself, the main reason why I picked up the guitar in the first place, my band Shelta are supporting Mike on the night, tickets only £10 and can be obtained from myself.
Check out www.myspace.com/gimmeshelta or email me at [email protected]
---
john williams writes:
just seen mike joyce and morrissey will both be in brixton on sat 30th may. mike will be doing a DJ set at a club called jamm, whilst moz plays the academy. bizarre coincidence?!
Quarry writes:
Quarry - The London Morrissey/Smiths Tribute Night

The Brixton aftershow events to follow Morrissey at The O2 Brixton Academy are now all happening at the same venue because of a fire at Plan B.

All three events are now taking place at The Dogstar which is less than a 5 minute walk from The Brixton Academy.

Cheaper advance tickets, details and directions/map can be found on the Quarry web site.
http://quarrynight.com

Thursday 28th May
Friday 29th May
Saturday 30th May
@
The Dogstar
389 Coldharbour Lane
Brixton
SW9 8LQ

10.45pm - 3am

Advance Tickets £6 On the Door £8
Joint Advance Ticket for BOTH Friday & Saturday £10
Triple Advance Ticket for ALL three nights £15

The Sea Shepherd organisation will be running a fund raiser at Quarry with a table giving information about the conservation work they do. Quarry will be donating a percentage of all ticket sales to Sea Shepherd so please come along and give them your support.

Information about Sea Shepherd can be found at
http://seashepherd.org
An anonymous person writes:
Morrissey Birthday Party, better late than never. Spinning All Smiths, all Morrissey. Location: 700 Club. Thursday, May 28th. 10pm - 2am. 700 North 2nd Street. Philadelphia. 21 to enter. FREE.
Today's News | May 25 | May 23  >

[ home | terms of service ]