posted by davidt on Friday August 15 2008, @12:00AM
Link from mell posted in the forums (original post):

Message from Morrissey - true-to-you.net
14 August 2008

MESSAGE FROM MORRISSEY.

The slapdash release of Morrissey live at the Hollywood Bowl is done by Warner without any consultation to me whatsoever, and is in breach of their terms as laid out by themselves in an agreement made for the film between Warner and my ex-manager. Being Warner, predictably the sleeve art is appalling. It is the work of cash-hounds, and I urge people NOT to buy it. I am not signed to Warner, and no royalties from this dvd will come to me. Please spend your money elsewhere. thank you, MORRISSEY.
---
A follow-up to the previous story "Jerry Finn taken off life support Aug. 9". Link posted in the comments by Mike L.:

Say Prayers for Jerry Finn [message #364505], post by Ross Hogworth - prosoundweb.com forums
Thu, 14 August 2008 18:07

I am out on the end of Cape Cod with no Internet on a daily basis so please excuse me and don't shoot the messenger here

this is the latest from Mike and the family

love and respect
ross

hey everyone,
i have been informed that via the web they are saying jerry has passed away, he has NOT passed away his health is declining and off of life support but he is still with us! i can't even begin to address how i feel about what nonsense is flying around out there. if something is going on you will hear it from me! thank you for keeping jerry in your hearts and prayers. mike
Quinn writes:
GIAC, the international gold standard for Smiths/Morrissey tributes is calling it a day.
The band plays next Friday, August 22nd, where it all began, less than two years ago, at the Ottobar in Baltimore, MD. for the final time.

With support - doors are at nine and tix are 10.

Hope to see all of the local Solo'ers there!
Today's News | August 16 | August 14  >

[ home | terms of service ]