posted by davidt on Tuesday December 05 2006, @04:00PM
Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Informative and interesting posts will be moderated up and highlighted. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.
posted by davidt on Tuesday December 05 2006, @02:00PM
Link to video posted by wolve (original post) and also mozmic_dancer (original post) in the forums:

ICONS: Morrissey Is A Nasty Human Being - Tony Wilson video interview on G4, 9/18/2006
An anonymous person writes:
Just watched Frank Sidebottom on Channel M and he covered "There is a light" on his Telly show. It's very amusing and very unusual.
For those people who haven't heard of Frank Sidebottom he is Timperley's biggest showbiz star with his paper mache head and his quirky cover versions. His humour is VERY Mancunian!!

To see the show go to www.channelm.co.uk
Morrissey, SECC, Glasgow - Review in The Independent
Symbol of Eighties boredom discovers the work ethic
By Pierre Perrone
---
This Charming Man also sends the link:

Morrissey pays tribute to locals as he kicks off UK tour - NME.com
The star adds a little Scottish flavour in Glasgow

Morrissey paid tribute to the locals as kicked off his latest UK tour in Glasgow at the weekend (December 2).

The star, performing the SECC venue, introduced his 1988 solo classic 'Everyday Is Like Sunday' as 'Everyday Is Like Dundee', while keyboard player Mike Farrell played a version of the local New Year classic 'Auld Lang Syne' at the end of 'Life Is A Pigsty'.
An anonymous person writes:
Yes Moz, we haven't forgotten you.

The list was compiled by music lovers of Australia for the ABC - an "alternative" TV station in Oz. I don't know how some albums made the list, Anthony Callea at number 32? He's a bloody Australian Idol contestant for FFS!
Cees writes:
Got my Nintendo Wii and first thing I did was make the Smiths Mii.

Today's News | December 6 | December 4  >

[ home | terms of service ]