posted by davidt on Monday August 29 2005, @10:00AM
An anonymous person writes:
Unfortunately, I'm watching the MTV Music Awards hosted by Diddy as he now wants to be called. The Duff and her boyfriend Joel Madden walked out hand and hand to introduce the next band to perform. She said that he has introduced her to many bands that she now loves: (in this order) Morrissey, AFI and the Murderers. He then whispered in her ear, and she said, I always get that wrong, here are the Killers. On a sidenote, she really looks awful lately, has succumbed to being Hollywood-skinny. The show is completely awful too, as most music on MTV is nowadays.
---
Peter also writes:
So I received the September issue of Jane magazine today in the mail. (Hillary Duff is on the cover) As I thumbed past the Skethcher ad, the piece on how to have a great crepe party and the Midol ad I was smacked in the face with this:

Of Course She Loves The Smiths (Hillary Duff gets all Goth....)

I'll let you guys take it from here.

Link to Current Issue
MasterOfWho writes:
you probably know this, M is on vh1 classic this next friday night. RockOnTV info
Aly Panic writes:
At last it's back again after almost a year.
PANIC The Smiths & Morrissey Night will return to The George in Leeds on Friday 16th September & Friday 18th November.

Both Nights will start at 8.30 and go on 'til 2.
It'll be £4 on the door.

For any further details look at the website @ www.geocities.com/smithsmoznight or E mail me at [email protected]
Today's News | August 30 | August 28  >

[ home | terms of service ]