posted by davidt on Tuesday October 05 2004, @08:00PM
Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Informative and interesting posts will be moderated up and highlighted. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.
posted by davidt on Tuesday October 05 2004, @12:00PM
Janet Follmeyer writes:

From Philly.com:

Posted on Tue, Oct. 05, 2004

Dan Gross | Morrissey in crash here

SAD-SACK SONGMAN Morrissey was involved in a Saturday afternoon car accident in Center City.

It wasn't a double-decker bus that crashed into his car, as the former Smithsfrontman once sang about, but a Ford Mustang.

The singer, who played two shows at the Tower Theater over the weekend, was seated in the back of a black Mercedes whose bumper was torn off after being struck by the Ford around 23rd & Chestnut streets.

When the mopemeister from Manchester got out of the car to hop into a taxi, an excited onlooker yelled, "You're Morrissey," and dropped her bags of groceries.

Moz hightailed it out of there while the driver and another man stayed to deal with the accident.
Leigh writes:

This week, Entertainment Weekly has a series of celebrity photo portraits, there is a really lovely one of Mozzer.
---
Michael sends a scan:

Click to enlarge

---
An anonymous person writes:

There are reviews in the Globe and Herald this morning.

Appreciative Morrissey returns with resolve by Renee Graham, The Boston Globe, Oct. 5, 2004

Pope of Mope' Morrissey brings joy by Sarah Rodman, Boston Herald, Oct. 5, 2004
Suede Station writes:

Todays Göteborgs Posten has a review of Nancy Sinatras new album.

The album scored 4 out of 5. The reviewer Jan Andersson raves about the album except for 'Mommas Boy' and 'Let Me Kiss You'.

"..Let Me Kiss You, a duet with Morrissey, does not feel thought through or adapted for the singer [Nancy]."
An anonymous person writes:

I don't know any of the other listings aside from the top 3.

3.Thriller
2.The Joshua Tree
1.Nevermind

MuchMoreMusic is like a Canadian VH1 I guess.
Today's News | October 6 | October 4  >

[ home | terms of service ]