posted by davidt on Saturday February 20 2010, @01:00PM
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • I heard that Angelina Jolie knows some stuff about me that no one else knows. Not even me. And boy, was she right. She was also skinny as a rake. Needles to say that Lady Diana and her mysterious death was all because of a Morrissey conspiracy. In fact she was the very reason that Morrissey and Johnny Marr would reunite. No one else knew, but many people had an interest in the information. Now Jesse Tobias, he was in on it too. But he had sworn not to say anything. But he was very close to someone who knew a lot about Morrissey. He said he lived in Kent, but me thinks it was Nick Kent. He supplied Andy with the heroin.
    Anonymous -- Saturday February 20 2010, @02:02PM (#349633)
  • . . . that anyone may say whatever they like to attract attention to themselves . . . the actual truth lies on another planet somewhere in another galaxy.

If there were anything so outstanding and secret about Morrissey, people are people and rumour will abound, after so long, whatever these people think they are so privileged to know - it was over 25 years ago. It may well be along the lines of, did you know, Morrissey has acacia honey instead of semi-skimmed milk in his Ceylon tea? Well . . .

It won't attract me to purchase anything and not being male I do not purchase GQ and have no interest in purchasing the indie pop male publication, NME. Or this unknown person's book.

There are people on this site whom know more about what is happening with M now, so I'll call in now and again to catch up.
    Piccadily -- Saturday February 20 2010, @02:17PM (#349635)
    (User #22795 Info)
  • This is the most hilarious news item yet.

"Someone said something. We're not quite sure what they said though."
    Anonymous -- Saturday February 20 2010, @03:34PM (#349643)
  • This is a lead story on Morrissey-solo?

Today is a very sad day. I cannot believe this is a fan-site. How stupidly malicious and juvenile can people be?

What secret information is out there? Morrissey's hat size? His blood type?

I am disgusted with this site.

Truly,
    Ken
    sycophantic_slag -- Saturday February 20 2010, @04:08PM (#349648)
    (User #3940 Info)
    "And I just can't explain/ So I won't even try to."
  • I bought and read Nick Kent's "Dark Stuff" book and enjoyed the Morrissey interviews. Can't imagine there's anything in the new book about Moz because it's about the 70's - apart from maybe a reference to his submissions to the NME which we're well aware of already. Would Faber risk upsetting Moz if they want to publish his autobiog?
    Anonymous -- Saturday February 20 2010, @05:27PM (#349654)
  • Was this an attempt to rebut the newspaper's nick name - The Indescribably Boring ? If so it failed - this is yet another example of its pointless articles
    orlando -- Sunday February 21 2010, @07:12AM (#349668)
    (User #18669 Info)
  • Morrissy shaves with Wilkinson , and not electtric shaver

Celibate Cry <[email protected]> -- Sunday February 21 2010, @08:50AM (#349670)
    (User #220 Info)
    and the hills are alive with celibate cries
  • I know a bloke who says that he knows a woman that knows someone who knows a few secrets about Morrissey. Apparently he once took drugs, had relationships with men and was a vegetarian.

Surely the latter cannot be true!
    Anonymous -- Sunday February 21 2010, @02:05PM (#349686)
    • You're Joking! by Hello Indie (Score:1) Sunday February 21 2010, @03:52PM
  • ...oh yeah, i know all this stuff about Morrissey that no one else knows.
    And now that i've mentioned this, you won't see anything revealing in my most recent article..."
    Why mention the fact, when you're not willing to back it up with any details?? Am i wrong?? It's like calling everyone up to a special assembly and saying: "guess what this is about?"
    Crowd: "What?"
    Assembley People; "Absolutely Nothing!!"
    The crowd goes wild with cheers...
    Spinster -- Sunday February 21 2010, @11:04PM (#349700)
    (User #2887 Info)
  • Well, the only good that has come out of this article for me is that I revisited "The Dark Stuff" and found that he referred to Morrissey's nom de plume in Record Mirror as being "Sherridan Whitehead" [sic], whereas it was actually Sheridan Whiteside. At last I've got to the bottom of my misconception that it was "Whitehead". The bit in Dark Stuff about the New York Dolls is fun to read. Interesting that they supported Mott the Hoople and Johansen's explanation for Ian Hunter wearing shades all the time.
    Anonymous -- Monday February 22 2010, @09:11AM (#349712)
  • irene
    liverpoool
    Anonymous -- Wednesday February 24 2010, @10:42AM (#349757)
  • uttterwise shite
    irene
    Anonymous -- Wednesday February 24 2010, @11:12AM (#349761)
  • Truly disappointed with the 'troll' rating, especially as there is more than a grain of truth in the story,(ok, not the Bez bit!) as my pal used to drive The Smiths about in said 'white van' when they first started out...
    Anonymous -- Thursday February 25 2010, @03:05AM (#349810)
    • Re:Bummed* by Anonymous (Score:0) Thursday February 25 2010, @05:11AM
  • 1 reply beneath your current threshold.

[ home | terms of service ]