posted by davidt on Wednesday August 19 2009, @10:00AM
Sir Alf writes:
The interesting thing, for me, is that Morrissey eats pizza.

David Tennant: rich, talented and famous.. but still likeable - The Daily Record

Excerpt:

The annoyingly likeable David said: "I still get that thing where I think, 'Oh, I'd love to say hello to him,' but then think, 'Oh, leave him alone.' I saw Morrissey once having a pizza in a restaurant in London. Meat-free, not a Meat Feast - that would have been a coup.

"I've not even ever been that big a Smiths fan - I've always liked them and I like his solo stuff - but there's something about Morrissey. He's a 'thing' isn't he? A creation. He just comes with aura.

"He was looking remarkably normal. He was just sitting there with a mate, laughing and joking.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • Lucky (Score:2, Insightful)

Aah he's lucky for actually passing him, i wouldn't have probably said hi either, id be well to nervous.
    Carly_mc -- Wednesday August 19 2009, @11:50AM (#338192)
    (User #22638 Info)
    "Im smart enough to know how stupid i am"
  • Of course Morrissey has an "aura". He's had the "aura" for a long long long time. I accidentally saw Morrissey on the street in London a few years ago and he looked MAGNIFICENT. Whether it's the aura or not...I don't know. He just looked somehow special. And no, he would never eat a meat pizza.
    Anonymous -- Wednesday August 19 2009, @12:23PM (#338194)
  • What is it that makes him so very different to us mere mortals? I wonder if it's the fact that he has spent so much time in isolation? He has created his own 'World of Morrissey' and the certain knowledge that everyone else is surplass to requirements must be quite overwhelming in his presence. Yamaha
    Anonymous -- Friday August 21 2009, @12:43AM (#338248)

[ home | terms of service ]