posted by davidt on Monday May 18 2009, @11:00AM
Phill Gatenby writes:
On the above date / time, the Simon Mayo show is having a discussion on Morrissey's 50th birthday and his influences over the years.
Myself and Craig Gill (Inspiral Carpets) who run Manchester Music Tours have been asked to contribute to the programme and will be on live from the Manchester studios.
---
goinghome also writes:
TodayFM Moz Birthday Celebrations, 7-10pm, 21 May

There is now a notice about the Morrissey special programme on Irish radio DJ Paul McCloone's evening show which includes an invitation to listeners for their participation:

- Steven Patrick Morrissey previously of The Smiths parish will soon be hitting the half century. To mark this momentous musical landmark, I will be devoting an entire show to the great man on May 21st. Think "This Is Your Life"…only on radio…and without a guest…and a red book…oh you get the idea!

So please send in any Moz related tracks you want to hear, from Smith’s classics to rare b-sides and oddities to [email protected] and I will do my best to make Mancunian magic happen...
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • The DJ Paul Mccloone says that podcasting music content isn't possible without the permission of the copyright holders, but he'll see about having the show made available to listen again as a stream. Which would suit me as I'll miss most of it due to prior commitments. Is anyone going to try to record it tomorrow? I would expect some gems, and Paul's a live wire himself, and a big Morrissey fan.
    goinghome -- Wednesday May 20 2009, @12:52PM (#331625)
    (User #12673 Info)
  • Paul McLoone: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
    listen now:
    http://www.todayfm.com/Shows/Weekdays/Paul-McLoone/morrisseyspecial.aspx

good collections!
    Anonymous -- Thursday May 21 2009, @12:42PM (#331746)

[ home | terms of service ]