posted by davidt on Thursday May 07 2009, @12:00PM
An anonymous person writes:
Guess who's spotting for dinner? Fat Bloated Morrissey!!! - The Menstruator's Padcast

This person does a show and the latest episode, dated today, features a character called Fat Bloated Morrissey from the future. It's not as derogatory towards mozzer as it seems. It's pretty funny. The guy sings all his answers in the interview.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • This is actually really funny. Sounds like something I would do with my friends when we're drunk.
    I mean I would never listen to her podcast again..it's just a one time laugh.
    Anonymous -- Thursday May 07 2009, @07:00PM (#329941)
  • Robert Goulet..Goulet..
    Robert Goulet..Goulet..

It's funny..Maybe if they weren't so stoned it would be better. I want to do my own podcast now.
    Anonymous -- Thursday May 07 2009, @07:02PM (#329942)
  • The questions were ridiculous and a lot of writing or moz knowledge had to be put into it.
    Anonymous -- Thursday May 07 2009, @08:15PM (#329946)
  • I enjoyed it so much I friend requested her on myspace and told her how much I liked it.
    I was told there will be more!!

"Glad you liked the FB moz show. More to come with him when he zaps back from the future!!!"

YES!!!! a reason to go back on myspace now!!!
    Anonymous -- Thursday May 07 2009, @10:29PM (#329951)
  • The best bit is when he says he's written a song about walking his dogs, "Come Armageddon, come Armageddon, come!" It's funnier than I expected.
    Anonymous -- Saturday May 09 2009, @10:18AM (#330106)
  • I loved this interview, especially the dinosaur jizz and Indigo Girls references.

Can't wait to hear more!
    More_C <{cw_seid} {at} {yahoo.ca}> -- Saturday May 09 2009, @07:53PM (#330134)
    (User #21738 Info)
    When you feel happy, I'm so far from your mind

[ home | terms of service ]