posted by davidt on Friday February 13 2009, @09:00AM
Guillaume Metayer writes:
Morrissey posted a new blog: Pictures & Video From Radio 2
Morrissey posted a new blog post at MySpace
Friday, February 13, 2009

Pictures & Video From Radio 2

Morrissey's recent, intimate show for Radio 2 is now available for your viewing pleasure at the Radio 2 website.

Click here:
to see Morrissey perform tracks from 'Years of Refusal' alongside some timeless classics.

You can also hear the man himself interviewed by Janice Long and explore pictures of the event.
---
Roky writes:
More Russell Brand interview on Myspace
On Morrissey's Myspace page there is more of the Russell Brand interview. Over six minutes.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • Cannot View In U.S. (Score:1, Informative)

Keep getting "not available in your area" message when trying to view in U.S.~
    Anonymous -- Friday February 13 2009, @09:43AM (#321028)
  • I hope somebody soon will post these videos for us in the states. I am dying to see Black Cloud, BFOTPR, Charming man, and O.K by myself, bloody hell I'm dying to see the whole bit.

Anonymous -- Friday February 13 2009, @09:51AM (#321029)
  • What an awful version of This Charming Man. Why does he continue to tour with musicians who quite clearly cannot play? They sound like a pub band.
    Anonymous -- Friday February 13 2009, @02:28PM (#321056)
    • Re:Charming? by Macclad (Score:1) Friday February 13 2009, @02:33PM
    • Re:Charming? by Anonymous (Score:0) Saturday February 14 2009, @12:49PM
  • I cant wait to see this Moz/Brand interview in full, I hear its around 20 mins? Two brilliant minds of two very sexy men....... mwahahahahahahaha!!! Love you Moz and Russ!! xxx
    HyldaBaker -- Sunday February 15 2009, @05:10AM (#321195)
    (User #14697 Info)

[ home | terms of service ]