posted by davidt on Tuesday February 03 2009, @07:00PM
Update: 02/04 15:54 GMT:
Je Suis Julie posted the info in the comments:

Morrissey on Jimmy Kimmel Live - true-to-you.net

3 February 2009

Please check True To You on Wednesday, February 4th for information as to how True To You members may be able to attend the recording of Morrissey's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Thursday, February 5th.
---
Some Totally Random Moz Fan sends the email:

ATTENTION ALL MORRISSEY OUTDOOR CONCERT TICKET HOLDERS!

Due to the forecast on Thursday evening, there has been a change in location for the Morrissey Concert originally scheduled to be outdoor on 2/5/2009.

The outdoor tickets are now void. This show has been moved into the lobby. To be permitted into the indoor concert, you must re-register for the Morrissey Indoor Concert tickets. You will find this event listed separately on our website at: www.1iota.com.

These tickets for the indoor-concert will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis. This is a much smaller venue, so your requests must be in as soon as possible to reclaim a spot in the audience for this event.

Also, please note that when we hold a concert indoors, the age limit is raised to 18+ at Jimmy Kimmel Live.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Your 1-iota Team
---
KiasuChick and Josh also send the info and word that it was sold out within a few minutes:

Jimmy Kimmel Live MORRISSEY indoor mini-concert
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • How dare God make the weather forecast call for rain on our outdoor Moz show and make our outdoor Jimmy Kimmel show tickets void? And then the instant I got done reading the void email the new indoor tix were aleady gone!

*sigh*

Oh, well...

Cheers,

Jay

I'm really just Some Totally Random Moz Fan
  • suckage (Score:1, Redundant)

Dammit!
    this is the second time i miss out on moz
    and i friggen live in LA too. suckage .
    major suckage

*kicks dirt*
    Dior -- Tuesday February 03 2009, @10:38PM (#320340)
    (User #18985 Info)
  • that sounds like typical morrissey concert ticket fun :P
    Anonymous Dan -- Wednesday February 04 2009, @06:21AM (#320350)
    (User #20895 Info)
  • http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_090203_01 [true-to-you.net]

3 February 2009

Please check True To You on Wednesday, February 4th for information as to how True To You members may be able to attend the recording of Morrissey's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Thursday, February 5th.
    Je Suis Julie -- Wednesday February 04 2009, @08:19AM (#320352)
    (User #20502 Info | http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/member.php?u=5839)
  • and jumped in on the trivia questions for 10 first come first serve. ANyone else? Hopefully ill have a chance to see him tomorrow. *crosses fingers*
    mozcar78 -- Wednesday February 04 2009, @10:12AM (#320356)
    (User #4118 Info | http://www.socal-blitzkrieg.com/)
    Paying morrissey's bills since 1991!!!!!!
  • on getting a message back from the true to you contest?? I havnt heard anything back yet.... Hopefully I do and get tickets
    chunx -- Wednesday February 04 2009, @11:48AM (#320359)
    (User #20137 Info)
  • I submited an entry and havent got an email yet....Did anyone on Solo get some tix through TTY?
    Gin N Tonic Jil -- Wednesday February 04 2009, @11:48AM (#320360)
    (User #7276 Info)
    You're not down with who I am but, look at you now you're all in my hands...tonight I'm a Rock N' Roll Star!!
  • lol!
    Anonymous -- Wednesday February 04 2009, @09:10PM (#320374)
  • Ticket update (Score:2, Informative)

I have been checking the 1iota.com website, and tickets for the studio audience have been sporadically available(Twice in the last hour). I just got mine @11:30pm Pacific Time Feb 4, 09. These tickets are good for admission to the show taping and the mini-concert. Good luck!
    http://www.1iota.com/shows,Jimmy-Kimmel-Live,1.html
    Turn Blue -- Thursday February 05 2009, @12:40AM (#320378)
    (User #21736 Info)
    • Re:Ticket update by Stoney the Pony (Score:1) Thursday February 05 2009, @12:49AM
  • from the other side of the pond

whose Limmy Kimme;

a 3rd updated letterman/Leno show

for I, and I think many europeans have never heard his name, or if they did.
      is kinda Jools[UK] show?and is it about time
    he's doing an apearance there around may/june

[eurotickets are sold out, and wanted an extra
    antwerp,someone whom I send the email we
    got about YOR pre sale, and all the extra's, so
    he wanted to see him live, i got 1, and he's a good lad, but noway, so I'kk check the market place, and have orderedhim to register on this site, and the register the forums, june is 4 month ahead]
    Celibate Cry <[email protected]> -- Thursday February 05 2009, @08:16AM (#320383)
    (User #220 Info)
    and the hills are alive with celibate cries
  • I cannot believe this.... this is a mess...
    concergirl79 -- Thursday February 05 2009, @08:47AM (#320388)
    (User #20574 Info)
  • i have two extra indoor studio audience tickets for tonight. if you're interested, email me & tell me why you should go. [email protected]
    Anonymous -- Thursday February 05 2009, @11:27AM (#320391)
  • up yours
    Anonymous -- Saturday February 07 2009, @01:05PM (#320575)
  • You pathetic illiterate anonymous arse hole.

If you don't like Morrissey, get off this site and crawl back under your moss covered stone.

You make me sick.

What a shame you do not have the balls to post without the protection of the anon tag.

I hope your life ends very soon because you are wasting precious resources whilst you remain "alive"
    phcbr6 -- Thursday February 05 2009, @11:35AM (#320393)
    (User #12311 Info)
  • piss off you troll
    andythecurefan -- Thursday February 05 2009, @01:43PM (#320400)
    (User #21938 Info)
  • From an non-Englishman: YES, England for the English! It was once a great place to visit, full of truly ENGLISH character and tradition. Now, it's starting to look like every other surrounding nation full of multi-culturalism. Too bad. For all you twats that bash America, your countries' populations sure are starting to look an awful lot like it. Enjoy it.

And you can shove the "racist" moniker up your ignorant, in-denial ass, because you know it's true!
    Anonymous -- Thursday February 05 2009, @07:12PM (#320418)
  • 2 replies beneath your current threshold.

[ home | terms of service ]