posted by davidt on Saturday December 06 2008, @11:30AM
Kewpie sends the link to the post in the forums by mozsupportsrovers (via Morrissey reddit):

Morrissey at Oasis L.A. gig

this was from yesterday, dont know if he actually went, but........
http://www.oasisinet.com/DiaryArticle.aspx?n=41
---
Excerpt posted by maynardmorrissey in the thread:

...They reckon Morrissey's on the guest list tonight! Really? I'll believe it when I see him. An Oasis concert doesn't sound like the natural environment where one would see a Morrissey.
---
Gin N Tonic Jil posted the confirmation in the thread:

Yes, dear old moz was there, not on the floor sec. but, to the left on the first section above the floor. And yes, he was rockin out.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • Noel Gallagher has always had a lot of praise for Morrissey when interviewed in various tv docs etc, so can't see why he shouldn't turn up there.
    Anonymous -- Saturday December 06 2008, @11:53AM (#315805)
  • Their new album is good- they rock live. Moz has good taste in music.

thetexasbloke
    Anonymous -- Saturday December 06 2008, @12:50PM (#315814)
  • "An Oasis concert does not seem like a natural enviroment for Moz".....cant figure why not, I hope Moz turns up tonight at the Pearl in Las Vegas for the show, I'll keep my eyes peeled for him.
    Mr Sunshine -- Saturday December 06 2008, @12:58PM (#315815)
    (User #21211 Info)
    I was a nice kid. With a nice paper round..........
  • Oasis are nothing but a Rutles tribute band.

Most of their fans are cavemen who probably think its 'puffy' (their words not mine) to like The Smiths.

What was Morrissey doing there?!!
    Strutting Rooster -- Monday December 08 2008, @05:25AM (#315910)
    (User #15031 Info | http://www.facebook.com/struttingrooster)
    • Re:No Way Sis by Anonymous (Score:0) Monday December 08 2008, @07:13AM
      • Re:No Way Sis by Gin N Tonic Jil (Score:1) Monday December 08 2008, @01:12PM
      • Re:No Way Sis by Mr Sunshine (Score:1) Monday December 08 2008, @02:55PM
        • Re:No Way Sis by Anonymous (Score:0) Monday December 08 2008, @03:16PM
    • Re:No Way Sis by Anonymous (Score:0) Tuesday December 09 2008, @11:54AM
  • "6/12/08 Well, well, well. He turned up! Morrissey was actually in our actual dressing room. Being very funny. He asked me did I have any "new moves"!! Genius.

Steve Jones (the Sex Pistol) was there. A proper dude. Can't tell you what a buzz it is to have 2 of the people who are absolutely responsible for you making music in the room. I love meeting my heroes. They're all top, top geezers.

Gig was good. Went to the after show to see a few cats who come over from England. Didn't hit it hard though. Got my boy in town. Not fair dad rolling in at dawn stinking the gaff out. Got another 2 weeks of that.

Which brings me to tonight. Back in Vegas. At The Palms. Very 70s. Ricky Hatton's in town (again!) as is Russell Brand and the elusive Matt Morgan. Gonna watch the Oscar de la Hoya fight and then rip it up (so to speak). Could and should get messy.

In a bit.

GD"

skintorpedo -- Monday December 08 2008, @09:08AM (#315921)
    (User #20318 Info)

[ home | terms of service ]