posted by davidt on Tuesday December 02 2008, @01:00PM
Jukebox Jury writes:
Andy Rourke & Mike Joyce are alternating each Tuesday as DJ's in a bar in New York City throughout December.

NYC: Sailor Jerry's Got 1/2 Of The Smiths DJing at the Beauty Bar! - The Sailor Jerry Blog
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • Usually midwestern hipsters fighting over control of an iPod.

Trust me, I've seen it too many times.
    Anonymous -- Tuesday December 02 2008, @04:23PM (#315402)
  • I am not sure what to expect out of these DJ nights. Like, what do they play?
    Anonymous -- Tuesday December 02 2008, @06:08PM (#315415)
  • I know they were part of the /Greatest Band/ of all time....but it's kind of pathetic to read updates on them on WWW.MORRISSEY-SOLO.COM & especially from all the frustration they have caused to Morrissey.....
    Industrialization69 -- Tuesday December 02 2008, @07:18PM (#315424)
    (User #21092 Info)
  • too bad its the crappy half
    Anonymous -- Wednesday December 03 2008, @08:26AM (#315469)
  • with a car full of

'the sound of the Smiths'

in which Morrissey don't earns a penny, Joyce
    got dollareyes already.

money chances everything will be on the setlist,
    it's instrumental, so time to sell and a handwriting

some people have got no pride
    Celibate Cry <[email protected]> -- Wednesday December 03 2008, @08:58AM (#315475)
    (User #220 Info)
    and the hills are alive with celibate cries
  • I am so excited and happy. I hope that this is really the truth that he is Djing, just minutes away from me. Meeting Mr. Gross, it will be so good for him. At least I have the guts to see him DJ in person. I am so excited and happy. You detect some sarcasm here - oh Stop it. Not -- Really.
    I love Morrissey -- you, you can’t compete, but try your luck. Shock me.
    I’ll be there for Morrissey -- and by the way did you see how adorable Morrissey looks holding this beautiful baby. He is the most wonderful baby and I love him too.

Ta Ta
    I want to give this wonderful little baby a rattle...
    I'll be wearing the shirt that Morrissey gave to me personally , you know the one, never mind, you will probably want to steal it from me. So I’ll just come up to you and request one of your newer versions of the newer versions of The Smiths songs. I mean it’s not like you don’t have enough of them on hand so it shouldn’t be a problem. I hope that you’re not lying because I am definitely going to the bar.
    I will be in the bar ... with my head ... on the bar.
    Kate2828 -- Thursday December 04 2008, @01:20AM (#315518)
    (User #12664 Info | http://www.morrissey-solo.com/)
  • The last place on the website that Mike Gross is supposed to be playing does not acknowledge that any of the pair are playing there. The website says nothing at all. I think this is what I suspected. They should have the decency to write if they are going to DJ or is he just coming to steal more money from the US tour. The last place in the world that I want to be is on 14th street because I hate it downtown and to top it all off I just need to know if Mike Gross is gross and that he is or is not going to be playing new versions of the new versions for Christmas.
    The end.
    Kate2828 -- Thursday December 04 2008, @09:19AM (#315544)
    (User #12664 Info | http://www.morrissey-solo.com/)

[ home | terms of service ]