posted by davidt on Monday October 13 2008, @11:00AM
Fran writes:
Adam Ant's MySpace blog:

Excerpt:

I hadn't done this since the book signings at Waterstones' Piccadilly in 2006, but felt happy to oblige. There followed a row of filmed interviews en route to the entrance, all asking how I felt about being there, did I have any plans for the future etc. By the time I got inside the Hotel itself, it was a relief to meet up with Boz, one of my guests for the day. The cameras clicked away, glasses of various vodka-based concoctions were passed around by girls in fur Cossack hats and I finally managed to get an orange juice.

This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • Good to see they enjoyed attending the awards.
    Adam looks really healthier. :)
    Kewpie -- Monday October 13 2008, @12:36PM (#312898)
    (User #20603 Info)
    • Re:Awww... by Anonymous (Score:0) Wednesday October 15 2008, @07:29AM
  • Crikey!

Adam looks good!!
    He looks completely unaged! The last time I saw a photo of him he had some terrible beard and looked fatter than Boz.

However...there seems to be madness in his eyes!! .......or maybe too many Vodkas!!!!!
    Requiescant Inpacce -- Monday October 13 2008, @12:59PM (#312900)
    (User #10687 Info)
    "You should not go to them...let them come to you...just like I do..."
  • i like how boz looks so happy.

like he just met someone he had been dying to meet all his life.
    palare -- Monday October 13 2008, @01:07PM (#312901)
    (User #152 Info | http://worldofabrahan.com/)
    where the world's ugliest boy became what you see...
  • ...and they did.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=VPgHbt0ODr4

goinghome -- Monday October 13 2008, @03:26PM (#312915)
    (User #12673 Info)
  • Why does Adam always feel the need to have an aged overweight guitarist by his side?

Marco Peroni! Boz!

Is'nt this what women do to make themselves look better....hang around with an overweight woman?

Sheridan
    Anonymous -- Monday October 13 2008, @03:54PM (#312920)
  • Is it just me or does Adam Ant looks a bit like if Rufus Wainwright had quite a lot of botox? Not that I think RW looks wrinkly in the slightest, etc., but this is just kind of weird.
    Unrelated: I am almost hesitant to say so but I breathed a sigh of relief to have found an item on the front page that did not have a comment from the McCain Palin nutbag.
    hureharehure -- Monday October 13 2008, @07:30PM (#312925)
    (User #20577 Info)
  • I am a HUGE Adam Ant fan, so this is asked with the highest possible degree of respect: What's up with Adam's hair? Seems like he is totally bald (see the other pix on the blog). Did he have chemo?

As noted above, otherwise he looks great!
    wemissumoz -- Tuesday October 14 2008, @05:18AM (#312936)
    (User #4088 Info)
  • I was totally blessed to have been a teen in in 80s. Truly the best time for music. Yes, there was crap, but then again...look at the talent as well. Boz is one hell of a good guy too. In the late 90s, (during the maladjusted tour), he became a penpal that helped me get my amateur recording studio into shape. A Gent of the highest calibre. Adam looks good ! So does Moz. Now......its time for Glenlivet.
    Anonymous -- Tuesday October 14 2008, @09:53AM (#312941)
  • Adam looks very happy! I've always liked him.
    Boxers71 -- Wednesday October 15 2008, @01:40PM (#312986)
    (User #20608 Info)

[ home | terms of service ]