posted by davidt on Monday August 25 2008, @11:00AM
An anonymous person writes:
just listening to Russell brands radio show (bbcradio2) he's got a new item called "Appease Morrissey", russell says he had a e-mail from moz asking for "shocking blue song", Mighty Joe...which Russell duly played...
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • because brand is hosting and it does have something to do with music.
    rooneyred -- Monday August 25 2008, @01:38PM (#310600)
    (User #17066 Info)
  • Why in the name of god would you put yourself through the agony of having to listen to Russell fucking Brand?
    DeckardtheReplicant -- Tuesday August 26 2008, @07:20AM (#310644)
    (User #21416 Info)
    • Re:Why by emmanuela_7 (Score:1) Tuesday August 26 2008, @08:56AM
      • Re:Why by DeckardtheReplicant (Score:1) Wednesday August 27 2008, @02:02AM
        • Re:Why by emmanuela_7 (Score:1) Wednesday August 27 2008, @08:52AM
    • Re:Why by Anonymous (Score:0) Monday September 01 2008, @12:35PM
  • they were a 60/70's Dutch hipppy band

with a one hit wonder called 'venus'

though I like the Dutch band earth&fire more,
    they had a song called memories, it's my secret
    song from a band to be ashamed of, but it gives
    me that childhood feeling of nothing to worry about, which ends when you get 13 and have tostudy, do this do that, think of this, think of that, blh blh blah, i went wrong anyway, not that
    it helped

sorry just ranting
    Celibate Cry <[email protected]> -- Tuesday August 26 2008, @07:26AM (#310645)
    (User #220 Info)
    and the hills are alive with celibate cries
  • Of sitting on the toilet at my friend's house reading My Bookywooky which really is about as funny as a dose of the clap.

Sex, drugs and my time at the Italian Conti stage school. Do one you big blancmange.

Morrissey enjoys Russell's company cos hes a licka*se (literally) likes West Ham and has a cat named after him, which appeals to the absurdist in all of us. Or something.

Anonymous -- Wednesday August 27 2008, @09:30AM (#310737)
  • I'm not enjoying all of the anti-Brand vitriol on here, I think he's quite a nice chap. He might be quite a cliché with his past of drug and sex addictions, but he's quite self-effacing when making reference to any of that. I think there are plenty of worse people out there - he seems to be a genuinely nice person. Perhaps a little irritating, but we all have our flaws - lay off him, you angry bunch.
    Tearsofbemusal -- Thursday August 28 2008, @06:53AM (#310802)
    (User #21394 Info)
  • Both freaking stalkers.
    He could lend her a few strands from his mad head to make a rug...voila....love the kids!!!
    Anonymous -- Monday September 01 2008, @12:50PM (#310963)
  • 1 reply beneath your current threshold.

[ home | terms of service ]