posted by davidt on Tuesday March 11 2008, @11:00AM
David Rich writes:
So a random article in the April issue of Playboy reports on a mannequin manufacturing company that produces female dummies that approach Amazonian proportions. And the headline??? "Some fake girls are bigger than others."
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • I only read it for the articles!
    kissmyshadestoo -- Tuesday March 11 2008, @04:15PM (#298252)
    (User #19050 Info)
    I'm just a country mile behind
  • Seriously, is this site now so desperate for news that there's a post every time a lyric is used in one way or another? I know news is slow when there's no tour, but come on...Playboy!? Davidt, do you want me to notify you every time I drop a Moz quote into day-to-day conversation? "MOZ QUOTE SHOCKER - COIFFEUR_EN_FLAME PARAPHRASES MOZZER IN CHEESY AND IRRELEVANT WAY DURING TELEPHONE CALL TO SISTER!"

Ok, rant over...

Coiff.
    Anonymous -- Tuesday March 11 2008, @05:26PM (#298258)
  • Inconsequential rubbish.
    Anonymous -- Tuesday March 11 2008, @06:18PM (#298262)
  • And in other news... Morrissey takes a shit
    Anonymous -- Wednesday March 12 2008, @04:01AM (#298283)
    • Re:wow wee by Anonymous (Score:0) Wednesday March 12 2008, @05:23AM
  • Chris Evans started his BBC Radio 2 show yesterday with The Smiths song "Hang the DJ", then proceeded to let us all know how they came to choose the name The Smiths, followed by a summary of the most popular names of different countries around the world.
    I thought it was very funny! But then, I do like Chris Evans.
    BBC Radio 2 played Morrissey once on monday (first of the gang) and twice on tuesday!
    Sorry, I am a bit bored with the stories posted just lately too so thought I would join in with the trivia.
    Trivia is better than nothing.
    dbowie -- Wednesday March 12 2008, @04:26AM (#298286)
    (User #16745 Info)
    I am human and I need to be loved, just like everybody else does.
  • Chris, It WAS Really Nothing.
    Anonymous -- Wednesday March 12 2008, @05:20AM (#298289)

[ home | terms of service ]