posted by davidt on Friday March 07 2008, @01:00PM
An anonymous person writes:
Luis Tosar dice que lo que me mueve es el impulso visceral, más que lo racional - terra

Spleen known that night 'Russian', a woman who fits into one of the three things that this man likes in life: 'the writer galician Ramon Maria del Valle-Inclan, the British music group The Smiths and flequillo bad with girls'.

He explained that, unlike other characters that has embodied, Spleen is' much more external 'and considered' a big challenge 'as' perhaps I specialized in introspective characters with internal problems and not exteriorizaban tormented'.

He added that this facet 'is also part of me, the nervousness that emerges from it, but so far had not had an opportunity to show it.

Tosar defined the film, which will begin filming next Monday August 6 in Santiago de Compostela, as a''road movie 'errant' and specified that all the action takes place during a night in which, after three months continuous rain, rain stops.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

[ home | terms of service ]