posted by davidt on Wednesday June 20 2007, @09:00AM
J Kelly writes:
Dublin Marlay Park gig from August 2006 is being broadcast on Irish Radio - RTÉ 2fm this Saturday June 23rd at 9pm

Quote from their website:

"Last August Morrissey came to Marlay Park in Dublin of a warm evening and entertained a capacity crowds. His Irish blood overcame his English heart as he romped through his hits past and present, and 2FM put out a big chunk of the set live on the night. Now for the first time since then, here is that set"

URL for the info.

The homepage for the station where there's a "Listen Live" link for anyone who wants to listen via the Internet.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • Does that mean we get to hear the aborted Ganglord when Hugh was manhandled by the security?

Peter
    uncleskinny -- Wednesday June 20 2007, @10:08AM (#264130)
    (User #7815 Info)
    And so I drank one, it became four, and when I fell on the floor, I drank more
  • It will bring back memories. In fact so will this Friday 'cos I'll be in Marley Park again, this time to see the Peter Gabriel and Crowded House show.
    goinghome -- Wednesday June 20 2007, @01:12PM (#264174)
    (User #12673 Info)
  • Thanks J Kelly, for letting us know. I missed the first 25 minutes, but then had a very nice Saturday night. Good concert! :-)
    Cashews -- Saturday June 23 2007, @03:00PM (#264536)
    (User #18140 Info)
  • Would love to trade for a copy, if so.
    Tracey -- Saturday June 23 2007, @03:59PM (#264542)
    (User #13370 Info)

[ home | terms of service ]